Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by PacificTourG:
I just saw the preview tonight of the white pre-98 GL. I hope they don't make it look bad.

So did I. doesn't look like it could get much worse if you ask me.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i don't watch tv that pften but i often wondered

if they would take all the shows that suck on tv to a sertain point

the all the shows on cnn
all the shows on mtv
and a bumch of other networks

just put all the people on one show and see how they interact and fight for airtime

i think that would be intertaining

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
they do do the egine work and stuff. they had a episode a while back because people were e-mailing pmr asking if they just do the body and paint so they showed all the engine work and other crap that they didnt show on the episodes because the editores thought that it want as important to show the engine and mechanical work as it was to show how to put cosmetics on a car.

R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
i ment wasn't ooops

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by Ex-Mean'Tour:
When this season started (about a month or 6 weeks ago) they had this new shop. meh.

I did know about the shop change, but does anyone know WHY they changed? My guess is they focused on the most entertaining crew member, and when he jumped shops, so did the show. Just a guess mind you.

Supposedly the taping of the show was starting to take up too much time and effort for the West Coast guys. What was supposed to be a side thing had turned into a full time job which was taking away from the time and skill available to the actual customers.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Yeah, you can read it on wiki

Best mobile phone resource site, especially Sony Ericsson 1996 Buick Riviera Gutted airbox K&N Air filter Modded boost bypass valve
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
My car is going to weep Thurs night.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
That Monte Carlo was BAAADDD! As in bad, bad not bad a@$. Horrible. I actually felt bad for the kid.

I just saw that episode. They put a lift kit on the car and added some 24 inch wheels/tires. It looked horrible. A lift on trucks looks ok, but not on a car. The car looked so out of place sitting tall and with big tires. An off-road car.

Last edited by PacificTourG; 08/14/06 04:08 AM.

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I liked Pimp My Ride better when West Coast Customs was running the show. It's not as good now that Galpin Auto Sports is on the show. It's less entertaining.

I just saw the preview tonight of the white pre-98 GL. I hope they don't make it look bad.

+1

And remember everyone, this is "Pimp" my ride, not repair my ride. They WILL make it look horrible! But it really couldn't look any worse than it already does, it looked trashed!

Last edited by Ex-Mean'Tour; 08/14/06 12:11 PM.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
That Monte Carlo was BAAADDD! As in bad, bad not bad a@$. Horrible. I actually felt bad for the kid.

I just saw that episode. They put a lift kit on the car and added some 24 inch wheels/tires. It looked horrible. A lift on trucks looks ok, but not on a car. The car looked so out of place sitting tall and with big tires. An off-road car.

watched that last night, and i would be scared to drive a car that they cut and rewelded the control arms on!

as for the contour...it couldnt get much worse than what it starte dout as...
[chick that owns the tour]It got attacked by a bear[chick]

but it looks lik eits gonna be dark green with some type of torn graphics on it.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard