Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Well its about 8 weeks away and I thought I'd just throw it out there to anyone who's interested/wanted to ever go. Here's the link to the post for it Fall Dragon Run 06 Info

I probably should've posted this sooner, but wasn't sure about doing it as I didn't want it to turn into "one of those posts", but what the hell The cabins we're staying in our booked solid as of mid June when we got em', but theres plenty of motels right off of I-75 to stay in and meeting up is VERY easy, right down old 68. For those of you who are interested and/or just wanna check out things, look here www.tailofthedragon.com as well as here www.killboy.com and you'll be motivated for sure! From our area its myself and Hector going and I made it one of my goals to get someone else from around here to go, but it didn't work out The people who I really wanted to go just couldn't make it and I really hope next year is different but I'm not going to hold my breath.

We've got a total of (4) cabins taken up, so we're going to have a great time down there, not to mention a BMW club chimed in on the post over in the southeastern forum and asked us if we'd mind them runnin' with us, damn the CEG has come a long way if you get Beemer guys wanting to run with us I'm not sure what page those posts are in but thats going to be a highlight of our weekend for sure, check that out in the post!

Anyways the invitation is there to anyone who wants to get away from it all for the weekend and come join us "slay the Dragon, again!"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Come on down!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard