Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bugzuki Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Did someone just start working at Kenworth in Renton, or perhaps just visiting?

Today as I was leaving I found a CSVT in the South Front parking area with a Cosworth emblem on the back. Very nice looking car, nice wheels. Black with tan interior.

1998 Contour SVT Black w/ Blue interior Torsen LSD updated shiftforks Lightened Flywheel, HD Drivelines Optimized Thottle Body 2003 3.0L engine upgrade (Soon to be)
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Hey That was me!
I was at Kenworth doing a site walk...I work for a wireless company and we are trying to improve the cell reception thoroughout the factory. Although you most likely already know, Cosworth never actually made a Contour SVT model, the sticker is a joke between me and a bunch of my friends. But oddly enough it seems to make the car go faster(kidding). I originally welded a toilet flush handle to a Trans-am key and stuck it in his trunk lock...he though he was getting honked at because he was so cool in his muscle car....not!
He then put a BMS license plate holder on my Audi, which I must've drove around with for a year before I noticed. It has been back and fore for about twtenty years now...and he just bought a new Mecedes....Hmmmmm....

99 SVT (Black) # 2642 of 2760 So Many Mods...So Little Time!!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by mikey:
Hey That was me!
I was at Kenworth doing a site walk...I work for a wireless company and we are trying to improve the cell reception thoroughout the factory. Although you most likely already know, Cosworth never actually made a Contour SVT model, the sticker is a joke between me and a bunch of my friends. But oddly enough it seems to make the car go faster(kidding). I originally welded a toilet flush handle to a Trans-am key and stuck it in his trunk lock...he though he was getting honked at because he was so cool in his muscle car....not!
He then put a BMS license plate holder on my Audi, which I must've drove around with for a year before I noticed. It has been back and fore for about twtenty years now...and he just bought a new Mecedes....Hmmmmm....

He needs a Swastika.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
No superblue a "rainbow" sticker to his back window. We did that to a buddy of mine back home and he didnt notice it til 2 weeks later. Good times.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Both excelent ideas....I was also thinking a rental car sticker, or perhaps an exotic car logo like a Hugo!

99 SVT (Black) # 2642 of 2760 So Many Mods...So Little Time!!
B
Bugzuki Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
You should stop by KW more often.

The rental sticker would be funny. A nice TRD emblem would also be classic. I actually saw one on a Honda before.

1998 Contour SVT Black w/ Blue interior Torsen LSD updated shiftforks Lightened Flywheel, HD Drivelines Optimized Thottle Body 2003 3.0L engine upgrade (Soon to be)

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard