Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Rickabod:
Originally posted by jitb:
i dont kno whats wrong with folks talkin down about the neon, it has been a scca favorite since its release in 95.

as a car in general, it's one of the lamest ever. it's stereotyped as a girls car, most don't have many options, hell, mine doesn't have power windows in the back or cruise control! for the most part, they're [censored] boxes, only thing with an srt is that they're fast [censored] boxes.

well since neons have came out they have been a very well competitor in Scca, i figured as a neon owner u would know it history, and what they turn into. the 1g Acr, was a autox dream, a strictly built track car. you know why they cut out some stuff on the srt4, they were tryin to keep it under the 20k mark.

98 Black SVT (4210/6535) 93 V6 Powered Protege
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by RyeLou:
Originally posted by 1BadCSVT:

I def say get the front mount and the crash bar (saved my buddies engine after the accident, it's still good and is awaiting a new shell to be transplanted into).

If it's making just under 400hp/tq at the wheels it most definitly already has a larger front mount. I didn't look at the pictures on the first page closely, but I'd bet it does.

I'm sure it does, but the problem with most aftermarket FMIC is that they do not have a replacement bar for the front bumper support so you either have to cut out part of it or remove it completely. Think about it, how safe is that. Ours gives you the big FMIC that you want, with the safety you need.

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
i dont kno whats wrong with folks talkin down about the neon, it has been a scca favorite since its release in 95.

as a car in general, it's one of the lamest ever. it's stereotyped as a girls car, most don't have many options, hell, mine doesn't have power windows in the back or cruise control! for the most part, they're [censored] boxes, only thing with an srt is that they're fast [censored] boxes.

well since neons have came out they have been a very well competitor in Scca, i figured as a neon owner u would know it history, and what they turn into. the 1g Acr, was a autox dream, a strictly built track car. you know why they cut out some stuff on the srt4, they were tryin to keep it under the 20k mark.

i know about the acr, and i don't care.

2003 Dodge SRT-4 Mods: more than 250 characters worth!
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R

I def say get the front mount and the crash bar (saved my buddies engine after the accident, it's still good and is awaiting a new shell to be transplanted into).

If it's making just under 400hp/tq at the wheels it most definitly already has a larger front mount. I didn't look at the pictures on the first page closely, but I'd bet it does.

I'm sure it does, but the problem with most aftermarket FMIC is that they do not have a replacement bar for the front bumper support so you either have to cut out part of it or remove it completely .

that's it right there.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Seems that there are a few of us from CEG moved into SRT-4's after Contours. I'm sure you have perused the SRT Forums, so no need for me to repeat information here. You probably already know that we offer modifed stock bumper bars that fit up to 12" front mount intercoolers.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J

i know about the acr, and i don't care.

lol perfect response.. just try not to speak abou things u dont know about.

98 Black SVT (4210/6535) 93 V6 Powered Protege
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Chris@CTA:
You probably already know that we offer modifed stock bumper bars that fit up to 12" front mount intercoolers.

yeah, but i bought the car like this, if i would've done it all my self, i would've gone that route, but right now, i have no plans to put on a different fmic because i'm trying to get better times with the set up i have, i'm making more than enough hp/tq than i need at this moment. when i get bored, i'll update that, and plug in the gameboy advance and tune her up to 30psi and see what i can get.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Chris I think I've actually exchanged emails with you before about parts you sell. I don't remember what it was or if I bought it, but I do remember asking you about something...maybe availability.

I have the CTI FMIC and their bumper bar. It's very nice. I can't fit the stock mesh in front of it though, so some of the fins have some rock chips.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Chris I think I've actually exchanged emails with you before about parts you sell. I don't remember what it was or if I bought it, but I do remember asking you about something...maybe availability.

I have the CTI FMIC and their bumper bar. It's very nice. I can't fit the stock mesh in front of it though, so some of the fins have some rock chips.

I am running the AGP direct fit, and needless to say (as per the instructions), it touches the front bumper. I didn't cut the bumper, left in the mesh, however, I will upgrade to a full height FMIC at some point, use one of our modified stock bumper bars, and no more touching of the bumper.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Loco4G63:
Nice Neon!

I own a Lancer.

and i a Mustang

nice car though. i seriously considered those and still do, as a DD. definitely get your money's worth!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard