Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
#1627410 08/11/06 08:32 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Mike's cousin is not the most believable type. LOL! Sorry Mike I think Hollister is FOS on this one.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1627411 08/11/06 08:49 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by sigma:
Originally posted by YaaaarrroTour:
I just talked to my cousin who was flying home from his summer in Europe, for school. He was scheduled to fly out of Heathrow and originally was on one of the planes that was supposedly targeted! This [censored]'s a little more emotional for me went it hits this close to home. I hope they torture these [censored] and then put them on life support to keep them alive!

It would be difficult to be on a "supposedly targetted" flight since no fights were yet targetted. Certainly not ones that someone could be on right now since this thing was still in its' planning stages.

Didn't they say that one of the hijackers had already made his adios mf's video? Sounds like it was more than a dry run.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
#1627412 08/11/06 09:12 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by BlackBirdRacing:

and what makes you think the weren't in it together?

Go blow another trans.

I was just trying to start sh!t...

I guess I got what I deserved todd

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

#1627413 08/11/06 10:20 PM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Pre98:
Better crazy than dead, no?

I am flying back to the US on the 22nd of this month. I am going to be pissed if they have put similar restrictions on carry on baggage as they have in the UK. The knee jerk measures taken by Britian's transit athourity are rediculas. Basically you cannot carry anything on the plane. I am sure the airlines are really happy about this, the only place you can get a drink is to buy it on the plane now since you can't take anything with you, can't listen or watch anything but what they give since you can't take any electronics with you, and since you are taking that stuff with you anyway they will gladly throw all that would-be carry-on baggage in the hold for a reasonable fee. No this is no crzay safe, it is crazy stupid and I doubt that it is saving any lives. Foiling would-be terrorist plots makes us safer, taking away coke bottles and making parents taste their baby's formula is just a waste of time and a giant circle jerk.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
#1627414 08/12/06 03:57 AM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Kudos to the British MI-5 (or as Bill O'Reilly calls them, "the M One Five") for saving our sorry asses.

#1627415 08/12/06 05:39 AM
P
Pre98 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 96RedSE5Sp:
Kudos to the British MI-5 (or as Bill O'Reilly calls them, "the M One Five") for saving our sorry asses.

We have nothing to be sorry for, we have freedom and extremists are jealous enough to kill us over it. I agree though- thank you Great Britain.

#1627416 08/12/06 07:11 AM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z

I think this has all gone way out of hand. The terrorists will still find ways to do what they want to do, and all you've done is make everyone else's lives suck.

It goes too far when you have to check basic toiletries and can't listen to your iPod on a flight. I predict this will put at least one airline out of business as these rules kick the industry right back down when they were just starting to get up.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
#1627417 08/12/06 07:41 AM
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 96RedSE5Sp:

We have nothing to be sorry for, we have freedom and extremists are jealous enough to kill us over it. I agree though- thank you Great Britain.

The extremists don't want to kill us because they are jealous of our freedom. They want to kill us because we support Israel and because we aren't Muslim.

I'm not saying that all Muslims are terrorists. I'm just saying that all the terrorists these days seem to be Muslim.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
#1627418 08/12/06 08:39 AM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:

I think this has all gone way out of hand. The terrorists will still find ways to do what they want to do, and all you've done is make everyone else's lives suck.

It goes too far when you have to check basic toiletries and can't listen to your iPod on a flight. I predict this will put at least one airline out of business as these rules kick the industry right back down when they were just starting to get up.

Exactly. Pretty soon it will be like prison where you have to strip down on your way in (the plane) and can't bring anything with ya) cavity check for sure.

I think security is important, but when it seems like it might be starting to be too much. I mean you already have a much greater chance of dying on the way to the airport than you do of having the plane blown up. Hell you probably have a better chance of choking to death on the airplane peanuts (which they don't seem to serve anymore).

I have to fly next week and I am looking forward to doing nothing the entire time. I am going to check my suitcase (something I hadn't planned on) because I can't bring my shave kit on board. Craziness.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
#1627419 08/12/06 11:52 AM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Pete D:
...it seems like it might be starting to be too much. I mean you already have a much greater chance of dying on the way to the airport than you do of having the plane blown up. Hell you probably have a better chance of choking to death on the airplane peanuts (which they don't seem to serve anymore).

Maaaaaybe that's true, but why tempt fate? If a catastrophe can be avoided by instituting some security measures with only a small cost to convenience, why would you not take the safer bet?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard