Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
National Geographic just recently did a story on it. It was very interesting. You might be able to find it online somewhere.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by Wien_Sean:

Goto www.kiddofspeed.com This lady has taken her bike around the area and has taken a bunch of photos of what is left. It's a total ghost town, pretty cool stuff. There is a photo of wild horses running around.

And parts of it were a hoax.
Link

Link 2.

I started to post that link, right up until I found the hoax info. Yay search function!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by todras:

Goto www.kiddofspeed.com This lady has taken her bike around the area and has taken a bunch of photos of what is left. It's a total ghost town, pretty cool stuff. There is a photo of wild horses running around.

And parts of it were a hoax.
Link

Link 2.

I started to post that link, right up until I found the hoax info. Yay search function!

She still went there, and as the author in the first link says, who cares if she added a story about a lone bike ride? It matters little to me if she was alone or not, she still got some fantastic photos.

Here is a link to a BBC news article about some of the wildlife that is coming back to there area.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Here is a link to a BBC news article about some of the wildlife that is coming back to there area.

Don't forget the pics:

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
in the past 2 years ive been doing a [censored]-ton of research
on Chernobyl ive seen every video on it i would say ive read everything on it but you never know with the internet theres always new stuff coming up

i have a foign exhange student friend i talk to that says you can't even open a history book in russia with out knowing almost everything about it

theres even a game being made i don't know if its out yet i havent visited the game site in about a year

very interesting sad topic with this topic the more i know about it the more i want to know

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
That vid is just a clip from a show that aired on the Discovery Channel last Sunday, August 6, which I believe was the anniversary date of the dropping of the bomb on Hiroshima. I just happened to catch it from the beginning.

The name of the show was "Hiroshima: The First Weapon of Mass Destruction". 2 hours long. It had interviews of a few people who survived and the guy who armed the bomb in the air before it dropped. I was glad I caught it as I don't see when it airs again.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by GS474:
theres even a game being made i don't know if its out yet i havent visited the game site in about a year

I hope it's awesome, because I'm buying it when it comes out (been waiting for a long time)!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Looks like 2007Q1 is when it will be realeased!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
you know its going to be good ive seen video of it from the website not to mention they have been working on this game for quite a while

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I hope my Miata isn't giving me cancer while a drive it.....it was made in Hiroshima.

Current Car: 2005 Lava Orange Mazdaspeed Miata 2004 Graphite Dodge Stratus Old cars: 2003 Garnet Mica Miata/1998 T-Red SVT Contour
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by MAZDASPEED:
I hope my Miata isn't giving me cancer while a drive it.....it was made in Hiroshima.

You have a warrenty... right?

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard