Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Ok cool so thats like four people...Ok lets start thinking of ideas of places to go, stuff to do...First question is what is everyones age, if we go to a to dave and busters or a bar or something, lets make sure everyone is 21. But I'm down for whatever

99 CSVT****TRADED IN**** 98 CSVT *SHO Y-pipe *Magnaflow Exhaust *highflow cat *KKM intake *Rousch springs *ST200 Struts *19" Axis Sevens 2004 Blue Chevy Cavalier *Groundcontrol coilovers *debadged
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Well unfortunatly I'm only 17, so if you guys had a bar meet I'd have to sit out.

FS: Stock Diff. Stock Shift Forks SE Front and Rear Bumper
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm sure you could still find a bar that will let underagers in; or get drunk in the parking lot!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
any ideas on a date?
I have some friends of the family that live out greenville (biggest hick town i have ever been too), I can probably stay out there for the weekend. Always down to see some new tours!

98 T Red SVT CF hood and trunk, Vogtland springs, KYB struts, 8mm wires, KKM intake, BAT intake pipe, resonator removed, Steeda Short Throw, JVC MP3/WMA head unit, Alpine Type-S surround, 2 10in, Kicker subs, Soundstream amp,
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard