Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Okay well I've troubleshooted my cruise control, and now I know that it's time for a replacement. I just need to know where the cruise control unit is, what I need to remove and replace, and possibly a general how-to on how to do it. Just let me know because I'm making my bi-weekly trip to the junk yard tomorrow .

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by m4gician:
Okay well I've troubleshooted my cruise control, and now I know that it's time for a replacement. I just need to know where the cruise control unit is, what I need to remove and replace, and possibly a general how-to on how to do it. Just let me know because I'm making my bi-weekly trip to the junk yard tomorrow .

How could you possibly have troubleshot the cruise system without knowing where the module is since the first step in the procedure is to make a measurement on the module's connector?

Steve

98 Contour SE Sport 2.5 Duratec ATX The wifey's car 89 Taurus SHO - 246K miles 94 SHO ATX - 190K 1997 F-150 5.4L ATX - The Workhorse 150K. ANY THREAD WITH "OMG" or "WTF" ETC IN THE TITLE WILL BE IGNORED!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
..... I just need to know where the cruise control unit is, what I need to remove and replace, and possibly a general how-to on how to do it. ...

All the information you needed was posted in your previous thread. Did you not read it?

Previous thread

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Tony2005:
..... I just need to know where the cruise control unit is, what I need to remove and replace, and possibly a general how-to on how to do it. ...

All the information you needed was posted in your previous thread. Did you not read it?

Previous thread

hrm, I thought I posted that, sorry I didn't look. Sorry tony, sorry the rest of you guys, please feel free to delete this post mod, stupidity on my part for reposting this.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard