Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Scott04MustangGT:
Originally posted by m4gician:
or you can grab a bumper from the yard sand it and paint it. Should be cheaper, man I'd break that guy in half, some people have no respect for other people's property.

It got hit before I got it

I just have to fix it

Get it cheap?

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

Get it cheap?

Yes, the junk yards are reasonable, especially if they will do something with incentive, I know this yard that has ALL YOU CAN CARRY parts for $45 entrance fee.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
S
OP Offline
S
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Originally posted by Scott04MustangGT:
Originally posted by m4gician:
or you can grab a bumper from the yard sand it and paint it. Should be cheaper, man I'd break that guy in half, some people have no respect for other people's property.

It got hit before I got it

I just have to fix it

Get it cheap?

If the question was for me, I got the car for $100. It was my sister-inlaws car. The ac compressor froze up on her, so she went and bought another car. I just put a shorter belt on it to bypass the ac and got it running again $100 to transfer the title and registration.

Only real bad things with the car are the rear bumper, its freaking dirty inside, and it has 152k miles

Scott 2004 Ford Mustang GT Magnaflow exhaust, FRPP C springs, 18" Saleen rims. 1999 Mercury Mystique The beater.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard