Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I just switched to Geico for the E0. They beat State Farm by 43%. So now yearly I'm paying $1700 instead of $3180.

Now I can afford the cellphone I want, the sirius radio, and a relationship!

Last edited by Pen_Two; 08/08/06 01:31 PM.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Pen_Two:
I just switched to Geico for the E0. They beat State Farm by 43%. So now yearly I'm paying $1700 instead of $3180.

Now I can afford the cellphone I want, the sirius radio, and a relationship!

i dunno that still sounds pretty high, I am about to pay about $1900 for the year for two cars and I am just turning 25, and I will get a dividend check also ... yeah Amica

funny how when I looked for insurance most companies said about $1700 but that was only for 6 months , Geico included

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by BrApple:
I am just turning 25.

I'm only 20 as of right now. They said in December when I turn 21, it should drop a bit more. Either way though...$1700 a year is amazing compared to the $3180.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
im 17 and have state farm. i took every insurance reduction class, took drivers ed, everything i possibly could. and i pay 1700 for 6 months

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2283621 98 Contour SVT #1756 70 MGB GT (modified more than my contour)
P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Black 98 CSVT:
im 17 and have state farm. i took every insurance reduction class, took drivers ed, everything i possibly could. and i pay 1700 for 6 months

I'm pretty sure it's because you're 17. Although I will admit that I respect you for paying that much money at 17. I think I had a '97 Hyundai and I paid like $98 a month. I couldn't even begin to imagine $283. Again, props to you for doing it for the SVT.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
lol, thanks man. my job basically pays for my car. thats it. 40+ hours a week. gas, insurance, and the one thing that kills me most... maintenance. something new on my car every week

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2283621 98 Contour SVT #1756 70 MGB GT (modified more than my contour)
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
the one thing that kills me most... maintenance. something new on my car every week

lets take today for example. i get up real early to go to school. turn on my car and what do i hear? sounds like a hole in my exhaust. get on the ground and look, right where my resonator was removed, the pipe that replaced it was just hanging there. i dont have a welder at home and dont really want to wait until auto tech starts back up in september to do it. anyone know what this might cost at a muffler shop?

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
the one thing that kills me most... maintenance. something new on my car every week

lets take today for example. i get up real early to go to school. turn on my car and what do i hear? sounds like a hole in my exhaust. get on the ground and look, right where my resonator was removed, the pipe that replaced it was just hanging there. i dont have a welder at home and dont really want to wait until auto tech starts back up in september to do it. anyone know what this might cost at a muffler shop?

if it is just one weld i don't see it costing more the 30 bucks. i had a glasspack put on for 40 and that was 2 welds and buying the glasspack at the same time..

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
im paying way too much, but it's cause im on my parents policy, which also has my sister and her speeding ticket on it. I'm gonna be 25 in september...i have 1 ticket too, but it should be off around christmas time. I don't know how much i'm gonna wind up paying. NY insurance is ridiculous either way.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
just got back from the muffler shop. they had to replace the aluminum pipe with stainless. the retard who welded in the pipe before used aluminum welded to stainless, thats why it broke. it ended up costing 140

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard