Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Just wondering who is making the trek down this way for automotive week/weekend on the 19th/20th of Aug.

The Dream Cruise is happening on the 19th this year, and if you have never been there before, there is nothing else like it out there.. period. 50,000 cars, 1 million people 1 day. It is ridiculous!

And a heads up for the 20th, the 18th Invitational Willistead Classic Concours d'Elegance is happening in Windsor. I run this show so I figured I would out in a good word for it . It is a collection of 200 "best of the best" vehicles that range from 1900-1975 and are from all over Ontario, Quebec and the Mid West states. Every car is hand selected ahead of time, and they can all be previewed on our website at www.willisteadclassic.com . This is Canada's only annual running Concours event, and is very similar to the Meadowbrook Concours for those who are familiar with this show. There are very rare cars here that you will never see on the road or in public.

If you make it up earlier in the week, there is an open house at the Roush Museum as well on Thurs.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I know some of our members will be down for Woodward that weekend, including the tour to Roush.

20th...hmmm....

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
PM Sent

I'll be at Willistead Saturday morning setting up your sound system!

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Got it..

Hope to see some of you out this weekend - this show and the cars there are some of the best in North America. Worth seeing if you get a chance.

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard