Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1625137 08/07/06 05:41 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I wish the crouch function was like it is on Morrowind. Double-clicking locks you into the crouch so you don't have to hold the thumbstick down. MUCH easier for those long sneaks.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
#1625138 08/08/06 03:13 PM
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:

Map Hax- This is of quite a bit debate, but you can map glitch into certain areas of the map. While I think this is fun as [censored] for dick around games, it's stupid as hell when people do it in serious ranked games, IMHO. You can't play a proper snipe map when you have 3 guys all around you, and you're distracted by the 1 guy that's on top of the map. You're never going to come out on top against something like that. But it is fun to mess around with on your free time.

I completely disagree. This is not cheating in any way. There are certain spots in every map where you just have to jump perfectly and it will shoot you to a remote spot, usually up high. It is difficult to master, and i usually get killed a number of times trying to attempt it. Its a part of the game, so therefore i dont see it as cheating in any way shape or form.

btw...my name is RKSport96

98 SVT #1652 of 6535 My SVT "If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the hell is going on."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard