Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Hightower GT:
Originally posted by todras:
You went through all that and didn't PIIHB?

That's the 5 letters I was searching for. I knew this thread needed something. Thanks Todd.

0h Noe's!

Breakage of Rule 15!!!

"Although you may think your personal life is interesting, please don't post the intimate details. This isn't a forum for outlining the saga of your life. -Jesus

OMGSTFULOLROFL!

Every time I see/make a post about a girl someone says "PIIHB" Its like... a CEG catchphrase... I find myself saying it to other people on AIM and such.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Andy W.:
Blah blah... ending...

You both need to get your own.

-Andy

I wasn't the one telling the story... if you're going to tell a story don't tell one with a lame ending.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Barge:
Originally posted by Andy W.:
Blah blah... ending...

You both need to get your own.

-Andy

I wasn't the one telling the story... if you're going to tell a story don't tell one with a lame ending.

Exactly. At least lie to us, we won't know the difference. Make it interesting!

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I went to this one house party last night. Towards the end, the Spice Girls showed up and did everybody. Even the fat kid in the corner with the Babylon 5 t-shirt on

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Bronco_3LSVTotalled:
I went to this one house party last night. Towards the end, the Spice Girls showed up and did everybody. Even the fat kid in the corner with the Babylon 5 t-shirt on

Did the fat kid PIIHB?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

Did the fat kid PIIHB?

i honestly had no idea what that meant...but the best part is it took me all of 5 seconds of serious thinking to figure it out. Then i lol'd.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

Were you the fat kid?

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:

Were you the fat kid?

i think we all want to be the fat kid.... Especially one that PIIHB.

EDIT!

W00T! 5K!! 5K CLUBBBBBB YAY!

Last edited by AliasJerkââ??¢; 08/07/06 08:09 PM.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:

Were you the fat kid?

i think we all want to be the fat kid.... Especially one that PIIHB.

EDIT!

W00T! 5K!! 5K CLUBBBBBB YAY!

Aren't you guys worried that she might be a peanut freak or something...ouch

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
AHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard