Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Well seeing that AliasJerk is trying to take my job I've got to come back with some great pics, right Well I'm certainly not going to let anyone of my ones of fans down So lets get on with it shall we....

Kit car or not, this thing was HOT

Speaking of HOT, RED HOT

Just as RED HOT, but in a different way, 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP (only the honeycomb around the fogs tell you its the turbo model)

...and the from the back, dual exhaust and this

The entire rear shot

Nice of GM to add some distictive rims for the turbo model, dumb ass'

When was the last time you saw an 86' Cavalier convertable, check it out, it looked like it just came off the showroom floor

Speaking of showroom floor, this is going to apparently be available through dealerships

Seriously, who thought that was good idea

Nice segway into something else that wasn't a good idea, this...

...but it did have this under the hood

"Urklle"

I'm sure you see a theme here....RED, well, your right!

My favorite Mustang (65-66's)

The Magnum 500 wheel, timeless

Classic lines!

Stylin' cues carried over to the new Stang, brillant!

"THE" GTO, the 65'

Now that you guys are seeing RED, I'll give you a break and post some more pics later

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
this is going to apparently be available through dealerships

Seriously, who thought that was good idea

Ugliest part EVER!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i wanted to go the cruise today but i couldnt get there...bummer...looks like there were some nice rides there!

98.5 Black Contour SVT #5959
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Love the stang!!!!

I have to admit the cavy does look good in the pics.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Owner of this car is John Sharpe, he is one of my teachers at Mott. My other teacher has a yellow one and builds them for people. I have more pics of the cars if people want.

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by starjammir:

Owner of this car is John Sharpe, he is one of my teachers at Mott. My other teacher has a yellow one and builds them for people. I have more pics of the cars if people want.

ahhh another factory 5 kit were buildin one right now almost done with it all we need done now is the body painted. are's is a acdc cobra mark II

-95 ford contour gl CUSTOM exhaust cold air intake red brake calapers new fog lights Coming soon: lowering springs,shocks,struts, rebuild on engine,17 inch rims,jrSupercharger,chiped
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Mustang-

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 1bdtour:
Originally posted by starjammir:

ahhh another factory 5 kit were buildin one right now almost done with it all we need done now is the body painted. are's is a acdc cobra mark II

My teachers are really into the factory 5 stuff. They always wear the coats and even have covered trailers that say factory 5 on the side. They go nuts with it. One of them (not John Sharpe) makes custom pipes for the side and sells em. They sound so awesome.

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Why didn't you take any pictures of me Roger?

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Nice shots!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard