Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I think the issue is on the point of the law. We depend on correct odometer readings as a form of basic consumer protection. A tint that is a hair too dark does not harm anyone.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
I think the issue is on the point of the law. We depend on correct odometer readings as a form of basic consumer protection. A tint that is a hair too dark does not harm anyone.

The law is the law is the law. We may not like it, we may disagree with it, but it doesn't mean we should be skirting it. There are ways to change it if you don't agree with it. And there are reasons we have tint laws. What are they? Not my area of speciality.

BUT, as was said, the question was open to interpretation...

Heck, this doesn't even mean I haven't done things to do so. Anyway, the question was open to interpretation...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Woodencross:
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:

as was said, the question was open to interpretation...

Anyway, the question was open to interpretation...

So, is the question open to interpretation?

I think it was answered by Louis and myself several posts ago. I wonder if they have Eagle Scout cookies? Louis? Herro?

If not, we could just use this to make some. Mad Money, Yo!!!

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
This thread has become illegal.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:
This thread has become illegal.

Man, it was illegal the moment it was started...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
The law is the law is the law. We may not like it, we may disagree with it, but it doesn't mean we should be skirting it. There are ways to change it if you don't agree with it. And there are reasons we have tint laws. What are they? Not my area of speciality.

laws are guidelines. they are not perfect because their creators are not perfect. they exist to protect the dumb and naive from themselves.

Resistance is an expression of protest down the path towards change. Therefore, I'm just doing my part.

for more dumb laws...

E0 SVT, lightly modded
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by louisw:
for more dumb laws...

AHHHHH hahahaha!!! That's great! I especially liked this one: Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
for more dumb laws...

AHHHHH hahahaha!!! That's great! I especially liked this one: Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos.

"I enthusiastically promote the use of six dildos! All at once for maximum effect!" Hilarious.

In Dallas, they have to be called "Cake Toppers" or "Novelty Toys", or so I hear.

-C

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W

laws are guidelines. they are not perfect because their creators are not perfect. they exist to protect the dumb and naive from themselves.

Resistance is an expression of protest down the path towards change. Therefore, I'm just doing my part.

for more dumb laws...

Good point...

But, resistance is still against the law, no matter how passive it is and therefore it is still illegal. But, maybe because of your resistance, you can get the laws changed, which I wouldn't mind because I would like to have darker tint on my vehicles....

So, uh......keep up the good work?

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I very much disagree that the law is the law and should be followed blindly. That represents an excessive and disturbing trust in and acceptance of government. The Consitution was designed for government to have very limited power over people, limits that have been grossly overstepped.

The law is simply wrong in this case, as laws should only regulate or punish for harm caused to somebody who does not or cannot consent to an action. Wrong laws should be skirted and broken as a matter of ethics and morality.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard