Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
Anyone trying to go to the Kumho Street Warriorz on Aug 11?
Its at Norwalk Raceway Park.....

http://www.streetwarriorz.com/index.html

Check out the website, looks like a good time!

98 T Red SVT CF hood and trunk, Vogtland springs, KYB struts, 8mm wires, KKM intake, BAT intake pipe, resonator removed, Steeda Short Throw, JVC MP3/WMA head unit, Alpine Type-S surround, 2 10in, Kicker subs, Soundstream amp,
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I went last year def. was a great time. Lot's and Lot's of stuff to see and do, if you show up earlier there is way more. We got there later and watched the races and raced also. I think it was $25 last year for unlimited runs (that does sound kinda nasty) and like 10 for everyone else. The Khumo girls were there last year and it got so good that all the racers left their cars and no one was racing for like 5 minutes. They ended up having to call the people back to their cars so the drags could go on.

There are tons of cars that show up, so if you want to get a few good practice runs in, get their earlier. I posted it last year about Street Warriorz but it was like the night before because that's when I found out about it. I can already say this year I won't be there. But whoever goes I expect some good pics!

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I went it last year's at Milan near Detroit and it was terrible.. they had over 1000 cars registered to drag race so I got like 2 runs in over the course of like 4 hours.

I hope norwalk is better.. if not don't go to run.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
You can get some runs in but I would recommend going way early to get some good practice runs. I got sick of waiting last year because there was a big turn out and only ended up running twice. We came way later in the day too, it was prolly around 6 or 7pm as opposed to noon like we planned. My friends and cousin ran like 4 or 5 times a piece even with the huge crowd lined up to race, but they had more patience than me. There were prolly a few hundred registered last year.

Last edited by TheeSVTShow; 08/08/06 05:02 AM.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard