Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Just seeing if anyone wanted to get together again? Maybe another Quaker Steak meet up? What about meeting up for Import Fusion on Aug 12th and then going out to Quaker Steak for dinner and doing some cruising? Anyone? Any other suggestions?

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I had mentioned Hiesler's Dairy bar in another thread. Its a nice trek through some back country. Especially once you get off 895. And even 895 takes you through trees and farms.

But August 12th I will be medicated on a couch. Wisdom teeth...

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
I had mentioned Hiesler's Dairy bar in another thread. Its a nice trek through some back country. Especially once you get off 895. And even 895 takes you through trees and farms.

But August 12th I will be medicated on a couch. Wisdom teeth...

Good luck with your teeth Just had mine out a week ago. It really wasn't too bad. Use a lot of ice the first 24 hrs it will help the swelling for the next few days. I should have used more ice but, I'm completly healed now and eating solid food again. Right LUCA!

Aaron 98.5 E1 Contour SE
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
where is import fusion? i'm up for a meet! speaking of pittsburgh, i was at the waterfront this past week and was looking around at where BaggedSVT took pictures of his car (the parking lot in front of the smoke stacks) and was thinking if we got together there or went there when we met, we could get some calendar worthy shots. i want to take my car there for some pictures anyways and if anyone else is interested in that then let me know and i'll hold off till then.

where i'm talking about

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Hey guys I have a question about import fusion. My car was made in Kansas City, is that near North Korea?

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
My car was made in Kansas City, is that near North Korea?

Damn it. I actually had to stop and think "Wtf is he talking about?"

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Ryan, Import Fusion is at the David Lawrence Convention Center this year. Also those pics you are talking about are right by the movie theater at the waterfront and you're right we should go there for some pics.

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
damn... well apparently my dad's company picnic is at kennywood that day... i'll see. let me know what times we're talking about... for both the import show and QS&L after because if i dont come to the show, i could still meet up after.

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
i think i am down for the food, just not the car show. what quaker steak are we talking about meeting at? and times will def be factor on this one.

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Well how about this...just let me know when people would be free and maybe which quaker steak people would like to meet at.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard