Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
I saw it again. I didnt get a good look at who was driving it. I saw it about a month or so ago too. It was by McDonalds by the New Cumberland exit off of 83. It looked like a 99. Anyone on here?

Also anyone with a T-red CSVT go to Test N Tune in Camp Hill? Rob who works there said he has a client who has a T-red CSVT that he hasnt seen in a little while. Hes putting my tires on tomorrow. Hes a really nice guy, he is squeezing me in to get my tires on the new wheels when he said he wouldnt take any more appointments this week. He also said he sees a black CSVT running around the Camp Hill area. Is that any on here?

Proud owner of a T-red 1998 Ford Contour SVT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378985 Dad:2000 Ford Mustang GT and a Ford F-250 Mom:2003 Lincoln Aviator Brother:2002 Ford Focus notice a pattern?
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I'm wondering if the T-Green is csvt99, Jim. He's from the Lancaster area but your area isn't all that far away.
His SVT is really nice!

Not sure about the T-Red or the black SVT's though.

That's really nice of Rob to squeeze you in. We'll get to see your new wheels on Sunday.

I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
Yeah, Rob is a really nice guy. I went there on Tuesday and he said he had to talk to someone about what he can get. He found probably on of the best all season tires i can get in the size and price range. I will definately take my car there again. He was talking to me about how he really likes the CSVT's. I think he may stop over at the show on Sunday also.

It may have been csvt99. Lancaster is about 40 minutes away. I didnt think there were that many CSVT's in the area. Including mine and the green one it would make 5 in the New Cumberland/Camp Hill area.

Alright im off to go and buy some chrome lug nuts for the new wheels.

Proud owner of a T-red 1998 Ford Contour SVT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378985 Dad:2000 Ford Mustang GT and a Ford F-250 Mom:2003 Lincoln Aviator Brother:2002 Ford Focus notice a pattern?
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Umm, there are 4-5 SVT's in the lancaster / lititz area. Me being one, Jim being another, then there is atleast 2 other reds and 1 silver one. I also saw a black one, left a note on it and never heard of anything from it.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
what kind of note did you leave?

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 99 red SVT:
what kind of note did you leave?

"Looking for somebody? Me love you long time. Call me! -Paul"

I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
Now thats cant be right. Who wouldnt call after leaving a note like that. I sure would.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
i know of about 4 red csvts in or around the harrisburg area, the black one i would throw out a guess and say it was that dude we met at hoffman ford last year that had the massive dash warp and worked i think at cj pony parts. i see a bunch from time to time in this area... just about 2 weeks or so ago this t-red passed me on 81s and got off the progress exit... he waved at me i didnt really notice him comming till he was passed me... i think i've seen the car before off of locast lane on this road a friend of mine lives on...

jason

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I remember the guy with the black SVT and that terrible dash warp that he had.
Wonder if we'll see him on Sunday?

Link Copied to Clipboard