#1623066 08/07/06 09:58 AM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by pimpdcontour:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
all the wiring is plug and play then? i guess that is what i am worried about.

What wiring? Theres no wires for the dash itself. Dash is nothing but screws. Wiring is under the dash.

ok well i am glad i asked because i didn't know. i been thinking about this mod for a while now. time to start looking for a nice color dash.

The pre98 HVAC vents and such might look different, but they are all the same dimensions so you can still keep your 98+ plastics (which IMO look better). Just don't get a Mystique dash, lol!

#1623067 08/07/06 02:49 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Rouar:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
all the wiring is plug and play then? i guess that is what i am worried about.

What wiring? Theres no wires for the dash itself. Dash is nothing but screws. Wiring is under the dash.

ok well i am glad i asked because i didn't know. i been thinking about this mod for a while now. time to start looking for a nice color dash.

The pre98 HVAC vents and such might look different, but they are all the same dimensions so you can still keep your 98+ plastics (which IMO look better). Just don't get a Mystique dash, lol!

The dashboard itself is identical through all years (early Mystiques aside). The differences are all in the trim pieces that are attached, most notably the bezel around the gauges.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard