a 40 og mices hard lemoande ia jere
!

~Andrewe

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

Someone didn't learn their lesson about drunk posting!

I'm drinkin' me some Amber Bock. mmmmmmm

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
o, jo;;ts hjimgry!

+Andnrw

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Drunk at 10:30! Do you even TASTE what you're slamming down your gullet? (Well, White Castle and Hooters food, it may be best that you don't).

Pulp Fiction - the absolute WORST movie I have ever seen. It was a pointless manipulation of the audience to see how many hot buttons he could push.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
Drunk at 10:30! Do you even TASTE what you're slamming down your gullet? (Well, White Castle and Hooters food, it may be best that you don't).

Pulp Fiction - the absolute WORST movie I have ever seen. It was a pointless manipulation of the audience to see how many hot buttons he could push.

yeah, i drink fast and early . i try to pace myself, but i just go at it full steam ahead. and there's nothing wrong with White Castle and Hooters food .

and i really had a hard time follow pulp fiction. i am certain that it is partially because of the alcohol, but it confused the hell outta me.

~Andrew

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

Oh no you didn't! That is one of the BEST movies ever made. Right up there with Apollo 13 & MP and The Holy Grail.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:

Oh no you didn't! That is one of the BEST movies ever made. Right up there with Apollo 13 & MP and The Holy Grail.

Don't forget Terminator 2, Apocalypse Now, and Scarface.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I have just three words for you.

Better.

Off.

Dead.

"I want my two dollars!" FTMFW!!!!

OK...so it's not the best movie ever made, but it is my absolute favorite movie ever!

T2 Hydra? C'mon. It was pretty good and all, as far as sequels go, but it can't touch the original. Better one liners, "I'll be back!" Better story ultimately, and Arnold was so much closer to his Mr. Universe physique during the original. Plus, he was the good guy in T2. He's much better as the evil robot (although Robert Patrick did a fine job too).

TR - When it comes to Monty Python movies, I personally prefer Life of Brian to The Holy Grail. Maybe it comes from being a preacher's kid, and the whole insane blasphemous nature of the movie. It's hard to beat a bunch of guys being crucified and singing, "Always look on the bright siiiiide of life!" And don't forget the Roman who had the name "Incontinentia Buttocks"

Last edited by IRingTwyce; 08/26/06 06:22 PM.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
I have just three words for you.

Better.

Off.

Dead.

"I want my two dollars!" FTMFW!!!!

OK...so it's not the best movie ever made, but it is my absolute favorite movie ever!

T2 Hydra? C'mon. It was pretty good and all, as far as sequels go, but it can't touch the original. Better one liners, "I'll be back!" Better story ultimately, and Arnold was so much closer to his Mr. Universe physique during the original. Plus, he was the good guy in T2. He's much better as the evil robot (although Robert Patrick did a fine job too).

TR - When it comes to Monty Python movies, I personally prefer Life of Brian to The Holy Grail. Maybe it comes from being a preacher's kid, and the whole insane blasphemous nature of the movie. It's hard to beat a bunch of guys being crucified and singing, "Always look on the bright siiiiide of life!" And don't forget the Roman who had the name "Incontinentia Buttocks"

"Bigus Dikus"

Ok, Blazing Saddles, Pink Panther(Peter Sellers) and Mad Max(undubbed).

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
Page 30 of 33 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard