Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Terminator and Terminator 2 were OK movies. I wouldn't care to see them again, but I enjoyed them while I saw them.

Scarface, didn't tempt me to see it. I wouldn't enjoy it, so I have no intention on seeing it. Apocalypse Now, had to see that for a class. It is a great movie as a work of art, and I absolutely hated it.

I like to watch movies for fun and to be happy.

Pimpy... I expact a man to be able to go all night!

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
Terminator and Terminator 2 were OK movies. I wouldn't care to see them again, but I enjoyed them while I saw them.

Scarface, didn't tempt me to see it. I wouldn't enjoy it, so I have no intention on seeing it. Apocalypse Now, had to see that for a class. It is a great movie as a work of art, and I absolutely hated it.

I like to watch movies for fun and to be happy.

Pimpy... I expact a man to be able to go all night!

i am quite diverse in my movie selection. i am sucker for Steven Segal and Jean-Claude Van Damme movies (love martial arts/action movies). I also like comedies a lot! My absolute favorite genre is thriller/psychological thrillers. I guess if i had to name some of my favs off the top of my head:
Bloodsport
Kickboxer
Under Seige
Super Troopers
Office Space
Stepmom
Hostel

there are TONS more (i'm a movie buff ), but those come to mind immediately

and zoomy, i can go as long as you need darling

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
+1 on undubbed Mad Max. The movie sounds retarded with the American dubs on. Perfect car in my opinion, at least style-wise.

What about The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly? That is one of my favorite movies ever. Equilibrium and Kill Bill vol.1 are also at the top of my list.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Hydramatic:
Equilibrium ..... also at the top of my list.

Oh HELL YES!!! One VERY overlooked and underrated movie! I thought it was going to be a cheap Matrix knockoff. Boy was I ever wrong! Kick-ass fight scenes, good story. For those that don't know, kind of a cross between "Farenheit 451" and "1984", with a little bit of Matrix-style costuming.

Spaghetti Westerns rule too! If you've never seen it, check out "My Name Is Nobody" starring Terence Hill and Henry Fonda. Pretty much anything from Sergio Leone will be an entertaining watch!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
everyone should watch Cube, and if you like it, Cube 2

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
and Arnold was so much closer to his Mr. Universe physique during the original.

Looks like we got one boys!

Zatoichi <-- amazing and funny movie! Clicky!
Napoleon Dynamite, Airplane, Bubble Boy, Death Wish, Dave, Office Space, Love Actually, and Pride and Prejudice. All great movies.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Ã?ber Evil Mushu!:
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
and Arnold was so much closer to his Mr. Universe physique during the original.

Looks like we got one boys!

I don't have to be one to appreciate what a badass Arnold was during his "Pumping Iron" days. Pretty interesting movie there too. ....And I didn't put in the droolie!

Cube was pretty trippy. I liked it when I saw it on SciFi. Haven't seen Cube 2 though.

**EDIT**

Zatoichi - believe it or not, I think that was on IFC a month or two ago. Caught a few minutes of it.

Last edited by IRingTwyce; 08/27/06 03:17 AM.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Sure. What ever you say.

Zatoichi is a film series. I really like the 2003 version.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Ã?ber Evil Mushu!:
Sure. What ever you say.

Zatoichi is a film series. I really like the 2003 version.

The link you provided was for a movie, not several movies (series). I read the plot summary, looked at the pics, and it was on IFC a month or two ago.

Sheesh.

right back at ya!

#1623027 08/27/06 04:32 PM
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
It's ok because I was talking about the movie I linked. I have not seen the series, so I can not say that they are as good as the one I saw. I would hope they would be. It is a great fun flick to check out. Most people won't watch because of the subtitles, which I only notice for about a minute or two. I think it is cool you watched some of it. If you get the chance again, watch it.

Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard