Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1622661 08/03/06 04:35 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
I just found out that you can run biodiesel in CSVT's... I've been making my own and running it for about a week now.

What? I'm saving a ton of cash!!1!

And baller, what town are you from?

#1622662 08/03/06 04:50 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by canadianballer:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
If anybody wants me dead, please start a new thread with this exact same question. Because the next time I see it asked, I'm putting 87 octane gas in my car, and driving into oncoming traffic!

Canadianballer - If you're such a baller, put the right friggin' gas in your car. I know you "gotz da hoez to take out in dat pimp ride of yo's," but wow.

Mark

OK LISTEN! im 16...looking to buy a CSVT! I have been on this forum for only 2 weeks...UNLIKE YOU! i havent posted 6000 times...SO...thanks for those who answered nicely. and to U Mark...F*CK OFF and dont post if u have an issue with a noob like myself...

MARK...im sorry im not a "contour god" as u r...and im sorry i dont kno everything! also...im white...i live in a hick town in michigan...im canadian...and u used to play basketball hense "baller" i DONT Think im black not do i talk gangster...i wear tight polo shirts and dont sag my pants.

THEREfore im a white prep who lives in a hick town and hates white people who think they are black

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

canadianballer Y2KSVT

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
#1622663 08/03/06 05:12 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
You've classified yourself as a noob. Noobs are informed at registration that the search function is a viable tool. Your question would have been answered 8000 times with a search. You don't like my sense of humor? That's fine. No need to bring the race card into it. Maybe had "baller," mistaken for "balla." Good luck with your purchase. Oh, and avoid the East Great Lakes forum if your spine is toothpick thin.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1622664 08/03/06 05:27 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
If anybody wants me dead, please start a new thread with this exact same question. Because the next time I see it asked, I'm putting 87 octane gas in my car, and driving into oncoming traffic!

Canadianballer - If you're such a baller, put the right friggin' gas in your car. I know you "gotz da hoez to take out in dat pimp ride of yo's," but wow.

Mark

OK LISTEN! im 16...looking to buy a CSVT! I have been on this forum for only 2 weeks...UNLIKE YOU! i havent posted 6000 times...SO...thanks for those who answered nicely. and to U Mark...F*CK OFF and dont post if u have an issue with a noob like myself...

MARK...im sorry im not a "contour god" as u r...and im sorry i dont kno everything! also...im white...i live in a hick town in michigan...im canadian...and u used to play basketball hense "baller" i DONT Think im black not do i talk gangster...i wear tight polo shirts and dont sag my pants.

THEREfore im a white prep who lives in a hick town and hates white people who think they are black

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

N00b are you crying? There is no crying on the CEG forums.

Have some respect. You can't just come on here asking stupid questions without even trying to search, and then say "F*CK OFF" to a veteran.

Go back to Canada there eh?

Maybe they don't teach English very well in Canada because they are worried about trying to teach French-Canuckian as well... You have a lot to learn about spelling, grammar AND RESPECT!!

I agree, lock this thread and ban the n00b: Canuck baller boy!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
#1622665 08/03/06 05:32 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

if you feel a thread should be closed, click this button at the bottom of the offending post, and a moderator will take care of it.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
#1622666 08/03/06 05:39 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I just found out that you can run biodiesel in CSVT's... I've been making my own and running it for about a week now.

I am doing the same but I drained the engine oil because it was robbing HP and the diesel has many lubricity additives in it.

I think it should be ok right?

98.5 Black SVT with 34k miles Build #5683 Born on 4\15\1998 WR Headers GMK CAI Blaupunkt system fiberglass tweeter pods L.E.D. tail lights in the works
#1622667 08/03/06 05:42 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BlackE1:

I am doing the same but I drained the engine oil because it was robbing HP and the diesel has many lubricity additives in it.

I think it should be ok right?

Hmm, I'll have to look into this. Please post your results.

#1622668 08/03/06 07:11 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Ex-Mean'Tour:
The other day my 1998 V6 Contour (101K miles) started making a strange rattling (or something like that) sound. Seemed to disappear at highway speeds. Got it listened to (that's all the time the guy near my work wanted to spend) and he said that it was something to do with the Timing chain. Dropped it at a mechanic that had done some work for me before. He is saying it is the guides and tensioners.

How much should something like that be? What is the cause of this sort of problem?

I'm starting to see more problems with my car. I realize it is getting to be higher mileage... But I have replaced the O2 sensors, the Speed sensor, clutch, hub and bearing (and it needs a 2nd). I'm starting to think that instead of replacing everything, I should just get a Honda or something with a good reputation for high mileage. I love my Contour though. We've owned it since we bought it new.

hey, mean...what was your first post? Sounds like a stupid noob question to me. So, shut up and stop hasstling the noobs...and try helping them. Might actually get some people to stay on the boards.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
#1622669 08/03/06 07:18 PM
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Ex-Mean'Tour:

N00b are you crying? There is no crying on the CEG forums.

Have some respect. You can't just come on here asking stupid questions without even trying to search, and then say "F*CK OFF" to a veteran.

Go back to Canada there eh?

Maybe they don't teach English very well in Canada because they are worried about trying to teach French-Canuckian as well... You have a lot to learn about spelling, grammar AND RESPECT!!

I agree, lock this thread and ban the n00b: Canuck baller boy!

sorry for casuing hassle...it was an honest question and im sure that u didnt always ask an origional question...sorry about the language or should i say "excues my french"

and thanks one more time for those who have stuck up for me

and EX-MEAN...u shouldnt be talking about respect when u go knocking an entire country which u dont kno much about..

i think we all could use a little RESPECT!! (veterans included)

IM DONE! CLOSE!!!

98.5 Black Contour SVT #5959
#1622670 08/03/06 07:22 PM
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:

What? I'm saving a ton of cash!!1!

And baller, what town are you from?

I live in Wixom (its near novi/walled lake/Milford)...also know as Hixom

98.5 Black Contour SVT #5959
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard