Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Every home depot I've went to doesn't sell gutter guard sheets anymore, those sheets were perfect for meshing things up. I mesh'ed my grill and want to mesh my lower grill where my fogs are but home depot stoped carrying them and to this day I haven't found an aluminum sheet that resembles that same pattern... anyways please don't try to sell me your sheet because by the time it gets here its more than double what I paid for it . Have you guys found any other solutions or does Home Depot US still carry them?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
You will probably have to do what I am going to try. To make it long enough, I will try soldering the two sections together. I'm not terribly worried about the joint being all shiny and bright silver, as I will eventually paint the grill. If you try it before I do, be sure and post your results. Just make sure to line everything up very carefully, so it doesn't look pieced together.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
maybe try a local store ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Oh noes!!! What are the ricers going to use now?!!?!?

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
Oh noes!!! What are the ricers going to use now?!!?!?

my comment was going to be similar to this but I held back.

98.5 Black SVT with 34k miles Build #5683 Born on 4\15\1998 WR Headers GMK CAI Blaupunkt system fiberglass tweeter pods L.E.D. tail lights in the works
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by m4gician:
Every home depot I've went to doesn't sell gutter guard sheets anymore,

good - ugliest mod ever.

get some elky or stazi mesh man!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by TGO:
Originally posted by m4gician:
Every home depot I've went to doesn't sell gutter guard sheets anymore,

good - ugliest mod ever.

get some elky or stazi mesh man!

if you paint it with a nice gloss it looks just like mesh kits you pay upwards of 70 bux for. the style isnt the best though.

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
yeah ec\xcept it bends very easily...crap it's hard to even install without screwing it up.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by JeSiZZle:
get some elky or stazi mesh man! if you paint it with a nice gloss it looks just like mesh kits you pay upwards of 70 bux for. the style isnt the best though.

Really? I was unaware that painting gutter guard gave it a different pattern. Wow!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard