Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Everytime the yards in my area RECIEVE a Contique, the first thing to get gutted is the 2.5L engine, WTF!!! I need some parts from the engine and some wiseass (one of you guys ) takes the whole bloody thing. Btw, uh... I can get the engine and tranny for these cars $60 each right now, so if you guys are interested, please let me know. It'll be AS-IS but I can pull the engine and tranny for about $60 each... for people who know what yard i'm talking about, meet me there we'll help each other out .

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
ok

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Are you sure the yard is not pulling the engines out first?

My local yard almost never has a engine and tranny inside a Contique when I find them because they pull them out to sell complete.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i think most place now adays pull the parts that they want or are going to try to resell and then junk the rest of the car ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Specifically what parts are you looking for? I might be able to help you out.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by m4gician:
I need some parts from the engine and some wiseass (one of you guys ) takes the whole bloody thing.

I can get the engine and tranny for these cars $60 each right now, so if you guys are interested, please let me know.

so you can't find the engine parts you need but you can get the whole engine and trans for $60 each...

98.5 Black SVT with 34k miles Build #5683 Born on 4\15\1998 WR Headers GMK CAI Blaupunkt system fiberglass tweeter pods L.E.D. tail lights in the works

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard