Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Viss1:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14122311/?GT1=8404

Hopefully this will make it even more evident to everyone how ridiculous it is to pretend Creationism is science.

Hopefully this will make it more evident to everyone how hypocritical liberals are. "I don't believe in it, therefore it must not be true." I thought the democratic party was the party that believed in doing whatever makes you feel good?

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

Hopefully this will make it even more evident to everyone how ridiculous it is to pretend Creationism is science.

Hopefully this will make it more evident to everyone how hypocritical liberals are. "I don't believe in it, therefore it must not be true." I thought the democratic party was the party that believed in doing whatever makes you feel good?

I have no idea what you are trying to say. That statement is totally off topic.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K

98 Contour GL 4 cyl 131,000 miles - 57,000 w/o a CEL! Get Firefox
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

WTF? Why do you choose to lump all democrats, liberals, and atheists together? Why do you choose to be an ignorant bigot? Just because someone doesn't have the same view as you doesn't mean they are wrong. Different does not mean wrong.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I am sorry if I offended the couple of liberals that don't have a problem with organized religion.

I wasn't taking sides in my statement, just pointing out the fact that the same people that are all for defending the rights of people to not believe in crationism, are the first ones to chastize the people that do.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Just because democrats/liberals/whatever want you to have the right to be ignorant doesn't mean we won't make fun of you for it. Go take a freakin' biology course.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Creation through evolution. Nothing says the two can't go hand in hand. If God truly is omnipotent, he can do it any way he pleases. Why not through evolution? It's not that hard to rationalize the two, if you keep in mind that the stories in the Bible are anecdotal rather than literal.

Last edited by The Spelling Nazi; 08/02/06 05:15 PM.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Originally posted by todras:
Peanut butter Jesus crackers?

~Andrew

peanut butter and gay dudes, a scary thought

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Creation through evolution. Nothing says the two can't go hand in hand. If God truly is omnipotent, he can do it any way he pleases. Why not through evolution? It's not that hard to rationalize the two, if you keep in mind that the stories in the Bible are anecdotal rather than literal.

yes well try explaining that to a religious kook!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
OK, 99, then we'll marry you to every silly thing Ann Coulter and Pat Robertson say ever.

How's that feel?

Have a nice day overgeneralizing to rationalize your perspective. You're filling the vaccuum left by Packrat and Davo.

BTW, I'm a practicing organized religion member myself. When will evangelical fundamentalists stop trying to impose their version of Christianity upon the rest of us?

Like you think you speak for us? You give away your autocentric self-righteousness on that one.

Take your FAKE apology and cram it into an empty cranial cavity. You'll find one in arm's reach.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard