Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
That is actually a neon I like. Thats saying a lot. Looks very good. Something about the wing is the only thing that doesn't set right with me. I've always been a big fan of lip spoilers, they just look dang good IMO. not sure how well that would work on a neon, but anyway I'm rambling here. Nice cars!

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I like the contour hood.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Chris the cars are looking amazing as always . Can't wait until you get the SRT-4 running how you want.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
That is actually a neon I like. Thats saying a lot. Looks very good. Something about the wing is the only thing that doesn't set right with me. I've always been a big fan of lip spoilers, they just look dang good IMO. not sure how well that would work on a neon, but anyway I'm rambling here. Nice cars!

Ryan, I had the opportunity to install a CF trunk with a CF deck spoiler, only thing was I felt the deck spoiler was too small. If one of the CF companies had made one slightly larger, I was ready to do it. I decided to go with the CF wing, not that I liked the stock wing, but it was different being that it is CF. There aren't too many SRT-4's with CF wings, I am only 1 of 2 in Ontario, Canada that I know of.

Here is a pic of the trunk/deck spoiler that was, at one point, reserved for my car. I sold it to this CTA customer.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by PurpleMystique:
Originally posted by Nightwolf:
You know at least it isn't a Honda, because you know winning a race with a Honda is kind of like being in the special olympics, you might have won the race, but you're still retarded.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it...'your' the one that's retarded.

**running in the room, panting** Sorry I'm late!

WHA-CHA! Fixed!

And yep... [Carlos]dee, dee dee....retarded![/Carlos]

***EDIT*** Dammit snakous! You suckous!(sic) At least I still get credit for correcting 'cause'.

Actually it looks like snakous was correcting me, telling me I should have spelled it right. It seems that he missed my quotes around 'your.' Perhaps we have another 'dee dee dee' on our hands.

"Mod your car tastefully because other people have to look at it." -Me
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
u should've kept that trunk lid!

I've seen a red one that has the cf trunk/hood combo like that and its pretty damn nice.

but atleast the cf spoiler is stock, can't go too wrong with it...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Obviously both cars are well modded out and I've got to say those headlights on the SRT-4 are bad ass

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Both are just plain

H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by Augi:
Post pics of teh SVT to make it Contour related.

Why do people insist on telling other this? There is no requirement that you have to have a Contour in your thread.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
It's very nice to see that you folks like the CTA Project Cars. I was never one to be overstated in trimming out the cars (HAHA, CF gives it away), as my goal was that semi sleeper look. You know that there is something going on with these cars, but for the unsuspecting person in the car beside me, it keeps them wondering, what is under the hood.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard