Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Overall it did help the sound quality of the car. Those were just some extra 4 1/2 inch JBL's I had laying around, so it mainly just added to the highs. It was not too difficult to do. Just eyed it up from underneath in the trunk and copied the template. After that drilled upward to create the "pattern" on the top. Used a box cutter to cut threw the rear deck. Then aviation shears to cut threw the metal. Dropped in the speakers, hooked them up to the amp, and poof you are done. Took about an hours worth of work. If you have the speakers already and you don't want to upgrade, i say go for it. But, if you haven't already bought speakers you should invest in a good quality component speaker for the fronts and call it a day. I like it, added a little depth to the sound and it wasn't hard to do. People in the back say the highs are a little too high, but that is understandable because their heads are 5 inches away from the speakers.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I definitely think it helped out a lot in my case. The bass is much better than before...

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard