Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1621137 08/01/06 01:40 AM
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I know when I talked to some of you at the meet i told you some of the problems with my car. A few accidents and other little things.

Got the carfax report and to my knowledge I was the second owner.
Technically I was.

Right of the line it went to a Ford rental company in Michigan for 2 years where it accumulated 20000 miles. Not bad.

Then the woman who had it before me bought it and putm 35000 miles on it in 4 years. Again not bad.

Carfax didn't report any problems or accidents, but I know she had a couple of minor accidents with it. The dealer told me.

SOme of the other stuff i guess I can contribute to the rental place. People who rent cars beat the hell out of them an dit wasn't reported.

The point is-

Carfax is not 100% accurate which I knew. Not everything is reported(not good) and therefore you still don't know what happened to a previuosly owned car.(Used Cars)

BTW I got the carfax report from JeSiZZle for free.
So if your interested.

Dan

Dan 2000 Mercury Mystique Tidal Wave Blue 17" Maxxim Ahead Gold Rims ED Molded Bodykit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2384075
#1621138 08/01/06 01:54 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well I know the one on my car was behind, we almost walked away from it but I found a paper in the glove box the confirmed the story we where being told, NH is slow with updating carfax ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard