Next Thread
Print Thread
#1620175 07/30/06 11:00 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Here are the pictures from the Movies and from Heisler's. Enjoy!

I wish I would have had more time to get more pictures of your car! Its so clean and looks amazing in person.

All alone. haha I just barely got the 99 cent king sign in there.

Duel? haha for some reason this picture just made me think my car was trying to seek up on Luca's. lol

Good group shot

Danny's Corsica. Its pretty much stock except for his sound system. Its still a pretty nice car.

I think this is one of the nicer pics

The last two give a clue to what Heisler's looks like. That is the driving range in the background.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Originally posted by ZeroHour:
Duel? haha for some reason this picture just made me think my car was trying to seek up on Luca's. lol

Stalker.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
nice pics!

Luca, i see that the splitter seems to be holding up well... any issues with it since carlisle or have you been taking it off to keep it in good condition?

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I do take the splitter off. The roads in my area are terrible, lots of dips, so when not needed it comes off.

I have had one issue, a lady on her cell phone. She couldn't wait for me to pull out of a parking lot so she went around me, almost hit my car. So, I pulled forward to avoid her and hit the splitter. I guess she was so busy talking that she didn't realize I was waiting for a clearing so I could pull out, she went around me and almost got creamed by a Ford pickup.
She's very lucky that I couldn't get into the lane she was in or I would have shoved her cell phone...

I now have quick release fasteners holding it on so it's easier to get on and off.

Honestly, it can be a PITA.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by LUCA:
I do take the splitter off. The roads in my area are terrible, lots of dips, so when not needed it comes off.

I have had one issue, a lady on her cell phone. She couldn't wait for me to pull out of a parking lot so she went around me, almost hit my car. So, I pulled forward to avoid her and hit the splitter. I guess she was so busy talking that she didn't realize I was waiting for a clearing so I could pull out, she went around me and almost got creamed by a Ford pickup.
She's very lucky that I couldn't get into the lane she was in or I would have shoved her cell phone...

I now have quick release fasteners holding it on so it's easier to get on and off.

Honestly, it can be a PITA.

Any major damage to the splitter?

It's amazing the way people drive (even without cell phones). Saw an accident today on the way home from work. Looked like some guy crashed into the median. I thought that the cops were after me. I could have took 'em!

Aaron 98.5 E1 Contour SE
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sorry, I missed your post Aaron.

Yep, there was damage. I had to take it to body shop and have it fixed.

It really is amazing how people drive these days, everyone is in a hurry.

Link Copied to Clipboard