Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I'm so sorry Matt.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
Originally posted by �§n�­p�¨�½:
Originally posted by Tony2005:
My sympathies to you.

x2, all his other friends and family as well

X3 i know exactly how you feel, on June 3 a good friend of mine was shot seven times by her boyfriend, then he turned around and shot himself in the head. it's still so weird to think about it, definitely very unfortunate. my thoughts are with you and his family!!

It's a crazy world we live in. A friend of mine took his own life, not even 3 weeks ago. Death is an eye opener for sure, and should be used as a reminder, that everyday is more prescious than the last. Sorry about your loss, I know the feeling.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Very sorry to hear about that, my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone who was close to him. Its such a sad thing to see people that were so upbeat and happy go in such an unexpected way. It just doesn't seem fair, but I'm sure he is in a better place now and thats all you can think about. Everything will get better in time man, keep your head up.

99 contour se debadged "knauberized" fog light mod 17" Enkei CDR9 225/45/17 Contiextremecontacts Alpine CDA-9807 and 2 12" Kicker Comp C12 subwoofers http://members.cardomain.com/ridered81
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I'm very sorry about you're buddy. He sounds like a guy who loved life to the fullest. If it's any consolation it sounds like he lived more in 23 years than some people do in 60. I feel you're pain as on 07/23 and old buddy of mine and his wife crashed their plane while landing at the Oshkosh airshow. They both died. The shock and pain never gets easyer, but it does go away. Via con dios.

Jim T

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I think I saw the article this morning in the NH newspaper.
I didn't get to read the whole thing because it wasn't my paper, but I'm pretty sure it said he was cliff diving into some water and got sucked up into a whirlpool.

really sorry for your loss.
He sounds like he was a great guy to spend time with.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
What a damn shame Seemed to be like a self-less goofball like myself. All you can do is celebrate his life- and understand that life can be taken away in such ease, from anybody anywhere.

R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I think I saw the article this morning in the NH newspaper.
I didn't get to read the whole thing because it wasn't my paper, but I'm pretty sure it said he was cliff diving into some water and got sucked up into a whirlpool.

Yup that's him. They misspelled his last name. The kids they interviewed were Manchvegas locals - witnesses to the entire ordeal.

Article (Found three so far, this was the most detailed one)

He was quite the adventurer, but not necessarily a daredevil. I was surprised (though at the same time not) to read the cliffjumping tidbit in the article. I spent the majority of today hanging out with a bunch of our friends. The funeral will be in his hometown near Syracuse, NY.

It's still shocking. Out of most of my friends who always plan plan plan to do things, he's one of the few who actually went and did them. Once you met the guy, you couldn't help but like him - I don't think he had an enemy or even negative acquaintance out of anybody he met.

Jack had a tendency to tell white lies, which I heard may have contributed to the crucial moments, in a boy-who-cried-wolf manner. Though he had never done anything strictly of that sort before (boy-who-cried-wolf I mean), the fact that he's a physically strong guy may have incited initial disbelief. From what I heard, it took a few critical moments (not long, but long enough) for his friends to realize he was not joking. One of them jumped in the water to get him but was dragged into the whirlpool himself. Locals got some rope and saved him but couldn't help Jack before he fell unconscious.

"
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
"
It seems that the least deserving souls are torn from us here on earth, it is important to understand and remember that everything in life happens for a reason whether we ever realize that reason or not....especially in such trying times....

My condolences of course.

1999 Mercury Mystique LS 3L Manual
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by "shotty driving"-ds:
It seems that the least deserving souls are torn from us here on earth, it is important to understand and remember that everything in life happens for a reason whether we ever realize that reason or not....especially in such trying times....

My condolences of course.

Agreed, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard