Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bradSVT Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I have been having a problem with the sound on the right side speakers in my car. The sound sometimes works and other times it won�t be on. I then hear when I turn my car off a click sound from the right side speakers. It makes me feel like something is not connected right. I don�t think they are blown because they do work sometimes.

I have a Pioneer deck with Infinity�s Kappa Series speakers. Before the speakers I never had a problem with the factory speakers and Pioneer deck, but it seems a little while after I changed my speakers this problem has occurred. I have checked the connections in the back of the desk numerous times and found no loose wires or problems.

I basically am asking if this problem had occurred with anyone else. I remember a thread a little while back with the same sort of deal but I cant seem to find it.

I feel like it could be coming from the factory amp because it�s both speakers on the right side and not just one.

Thanks for any help.

3L process done
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
yeah it sounds like its probably the factory amp. id just pull the factory amp out and bypass it. I was too lazy to get the bypass harness so i just spliced the wires and it works fine:

From Radio.............To speakers
white/red......RF+.......Brown/Red
Brown..........RL-.......White/Red
Pale Green.....LF+.......Brown/yellow
White/Orange...LF-.......White/black
purple/white...RR+.......Brown
Light blue.....RR-.......White
light blue/blk..LR+......Brown/white
Yellow.........LR-.......White/Violet

I have a similar problem with sound coming from the front left speaker. somtimes it does sometimes it does. gonna look at it today.

" 90 percent of all chevys are still on the road. The other 10 made it home " 98 se, 2.5 V6,black,ATX Cleared and silverstared, Hella Optilux, resonatorless, Kumho ECSTA 716s and Dunlop SP Sport A2s

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard