Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
That is the power steering pressure switch. When there's a load on the engine from steering the car, lets say durning a slow turn, the engine computer will increase the idle speed based on the input from that sensor.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by eepals:
That is the power steering pressure switch. When there's a load on the engine from steering the car, lets say durning a slow turn, the engine computer will increase the idle speed based on the input from that sensor.

That's right.

8V Should be more like 12-12.5 with car off, 14-14.5 motor running. Might have either a bad battery or alt.

I'll put holes in him!!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by SvtTour98.5-3:
Originally posted by eepals:

That's right.

8V Should be more like 12-12.5 with car off, 14-14.5 motor running. Might have either a bad battery or alt.

Could this be on the right track to the short? Since the voltage is this low I would think that I a on the right track as everything else was 12+ volts (maf, IAC, etc.). I'm guessing I should also connect that back the shouldn't I.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard