Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hey, I was gonna mention this a few days ago and forgot about it. Due to the flooding over the winter/spring, the U-Pull-It in Tigard got an all-new batch of junked cars (they've been doing radio spots announcing this.) Since they are relatively new, the cars they have are not totally picked-over yet.

Anyway, there are about 5 Contours in their yard. Some parts are gone, but there were two '98+ headlights still on a car. They weren't perfect, but they weren't all crazed and yellowed yet. The clearcoat was flaking off a little bit, but they were still pretty clear. I think they said they were $25 each.

There was at least one car with both taillights on it yet. There were no cars with moonroofs. There were consoles, dash parts, seats, etc.

Hurry for best selection.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Thanks for the heads up Marty. How's everything going & when are we all going to meet up again. Summer is starting to fly by.

-Aaron

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I've been really busy, but doing well. And yeah, we definitely need to have a meet soon! After Saturday, I'll have been to as many meets this year that were over halfway across the country than I've been to in my own area! I'm in Schaumburg, IL (just west of Chigago) 'til Sunday, and we're gonna have a meet here on Saturday.

I'm busy Aug. 19th, but I think the other weekends would work for a meet. We need to do a NW-wide meet, but we could do a mini-meet at PIR for Friday Night Drags or something in the meantime. Also, there are one or two more track days this year put on by Cascade Sports Car Club if anyone wants to see what their car can do on a road course. Hint: You really need to see what your car can do on a road course.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard