Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
i had a shop quote me 2k for a custom kit...that included paint and installation

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
i paid $150 to get my bumper and mirko painted

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
im getting my hood,frontbumper,rear bumper,1 side skirt,grill inserts and oval grill done all for 500 bucks. so it really depends who you go to. if i were you id look around a lil more at differnt places. becuase 2k is outrageous IMO. plusit would be a heck of alot cheaper if you put the kit on your self.

my ride: 1998 Ford SVT contour Silver mods: Silver grilles,knauberized,gold calipers,HELLA Optilux Angel Eyes,piaa windsheild wipers....next mods to come within the next month: SVTF euro wheels,Fuzion ZRI`s 215/40/17,Eibachs
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by JeSiZZle:
i do all my own paint and body work...

not that hard if you have at least a small idea of what youre doing and take your time!

yup...practice first on somthing else. It really isn't that hard...just time consuming.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ????¯?¬?¬?º:

I had just my mirko painted for $140 around here... everything is more expensive in these stupid wealthy cities --

ChrisF is getting his car painted for a great price (won't say what it is) but i'll still tell you 2G's for what you need is FAR too much... tell the guy he's an assclown

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
Originally posted by ????¯?¬?¬?º:

I had just my mirko painted for $140 around here... everything is more expensive in these stupid wealthy cities --

ChrisF is getting his car painted for a great price (won't say what it is) but i'll still tell you 2G's for what you need is FAR too much... tell the guy he's an assclown

well my buddy works at his dads body shop, he happened to have left over black paint..he was cool enough to do it for me

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I had front/rear SVT bumpers fixed and painted along with SVT sides painted and installed plus the grille painted for around $100 at a pro shop.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by elraido:
Originally posted by JeSiZZle:
i do all my own paint and body work...

not that hard if you have at least a small idea of what youre doing and take your time!

yup...practice first on somthing else. It really isn't that hard...just time consuming.

the accord was my practice...got lucky and got it right the first time. so pretty it was...

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard