Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I know of a guy local with Sti engine and trans. PM me.

Are you talking about Ian? The one with the blue wrx (non-sti) thats doing a Japenese version 8 swap?

No, I mean like as in parts for sale.

I think I know whom you are speaking of.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Damn, that makes two people that I know who've blown their Subie motors Macho, a guy who used to have a CSVT and stepped up to a WRX, blew his engine at 36K. He also had 6 Mobil 1 oil changes to go along with it and the dealership tried telling him about sludge Give me a freakin' break, but they did cover it I believe but he said he'd never deal with Subie again. Since then he's modded the new motor out and you can talk to him about over at the Pep Boys just S of 10 and Gratiot, I'm sure he'd be willing to help out with any helpful advice

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
J
Flaming Biker Dude
OP Offline
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Rog...sorry but I know all about his car. I know about his new engine...it pales in comparison to what it going in mine...just a matter of finding a shortblock with broken ring land to start with....

Trapps...Tony and I have been in touch for a while. He knows all about it and is about to put me in touch with someone to hand the job of engine build/machining to my HP goal. He is looking for a shortblock fo rme as well...nothing really turning up....might have to bite the bullet and buy new one and go from there....what I need is a salvage yard with a totalled STI wiling to part out the engine....

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
So your going all out then Judge, good for you

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
J
Flaming Biker Dude
OP Offline
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

Who me? never in a million years would I modify my car beyond what the factory intended it to have....

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Judge:

Who me? never in a million years would I modify my car beyond what the factory intended it to have....

Yeah.. the factory does know best.. I agree.

Your car needs FMIC rev 2.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
J
Flaming Biker Dude
OP Offline
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by WRX Barge:

I am KEEPING my AC...I just fixed it....but I do agree the factory does know best...and yes...FMIC II must be done...got a link to where you got your core

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Ya he just likes to put ugly flames on them....lol

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

I am KEEPING my AC...I just fixed it....but I do agree the factory does know best...and yes...FMIC II must be done...got a link to where you got your core

Get a spearco core.. I wanna see the difference.

I think we can keep the AC.. depends on how much you like your bumper beam.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
J
Flaming Biker Dude
OP Offline
Flaming Biker Dude
J

Get a spearco core.. I wanna see the difference.

I think we can keep the AC.. depends on how much you like your bumper beam.

My car has been attached to my bumper beam for a while LOL...already looking into cores....but not sure if I am going the route you took (literally rotating manifold lol)...shall see...engine "replacement" first...still looking for a good Scooby engine

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard