Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
So, right before I sold my SVT rims I took some pics of them... you know, for memories sake... I decided to see what I could do with the close up setting on the camera, ive been getting into this automotie photography thing so I wanted to see what I could do with it... These are straight up pics of the rims, no photocropping, still dirty with some brake dust... Tell me what you think... and which one do you think is better?

Yes I know they are HUGE pictures, but I did that for wallpaper purposes, so if someone is interested in using one of the pics as a wallpaper, go on ahead, im using one of them right now...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
2nd one kciks arse. Only issue is the dirty valve.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by todras:

The way I saw it... It accents the picture... Because the picture signifies used rims, it shows that they are old but still sexy.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by todras:

The way I saw it... It accents the picture... Because the picture signifies used rims, it shows that they are old but still sexy.

i agree with both...badazz pics

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I'm glad we think alike... nice pics! I just wish my "svt" emblem on the center cap would have been in focus.
I took this a long time ago.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Ray:
I'm glad we think alike... nice pics! I just wish my "svt" emblem on the center cap would have been in focus.
I took this a long time ago.

Ray man! I havent talked to you or Jenna in forever, I miss you guys

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
try converting the pic to black and white or sephia.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
hope you don't mind, but i took the liberty of making it black and white with a nice white/black border. i really like the picture

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I like the first picture.

It doesn't need to be about rims, per se. Just the SVT logo and that is all...clean around the valve stem FTW!

Jared, bring your camera, I really wanna get some pics of my car this weekend and I have no camera anymore.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I like the first picture.

It doesn't need to be about rims, per se. Just the SVT logo and that is all...clean around the valve stem FTW!

Jared, bring your camera, I really wanna get some pics of my car this weekend and I have no camera anymore.

wow, quite the honor coming from you... I intended on bringing my camera hopefully my mom didnt take it for the week... She went to Oshkosh or whatever for an airshow with my brother and cousin... Im all alone at home... PARTY!

Pimp man... Thank you very much for the nice comment, I really like the boreder and such, I was going to fiddle around with the pics in photoshop tonight and do something along those lines, you saved me time...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard