Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
As the title says, I was thinking about putting one of those in, the crutchfield price is reasonable, from what I understand, if I wait a little longer (maybe even christmas -_-) it'll come down even more. It's a single din deck and from the reviews I've read it's pretty sharp though playback isn't the greatest it gets the job done . Anyone have one of these installed? And for those who are Canadian, anyone in Canada who has it for around Crutchfield price or bettter without going BIg box like Futureshop or Best buy? I'm looking for a good deal and to hear what the CEG community has to recommend and say about it?

http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/product-detail.asp?model=KD-AVX2

Here's the ink, and even if you guys can find a deal on the AVX1 with the 3in screen I'd be a happy man .

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i had an AVX1 when i had my CSVT, and i loved it. great H/U for the money!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
pics?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i don't think i ever took any.. lol. too busy snapping pics of the amp n' subs.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
i love this deck... i install a few of them and they look great... the DTS sound like crazy even with stock speakers

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
If you're doing it for the looks, that's great. However, it'd be cheaper to get another JVC DVD player and hook up a larger monitor. But if you got the money, I say go for the AVX2 and put in a couple other monitors as well.

I really like the looks of it. Switched from a JVC touch-screen to a Clarion touch-screen (same one they later had on the Pimp My Ride with the Jackhammer) because of the full-color. I regreted it. JVC has some great audio.

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I just got this deck last week. Looks great, I'll show you some pics soon, when I take them.

Adrian 1999 CSVT, Tropic Green #1925/2760 Bosal Exhaust / B&M Shifter / Quad projector 4300K HID
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I bought the original model (KD-AVX1) to that unit off of ebay about 6 months ago for like half of what I saw it anywhere. Search ebay and make sure that you can get a square trade warranty so that if something goes wrong they will take care of it. My unit is working very well and people love it despite the small size....

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard