Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
please PM me for details. need you to check out a car in that area for me. only PM me if you could do that for me. would involve looking over a car and seeing if there are any major issues with it. buying it out from under my feet will result in a castration from an instument of my choosing. good day

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
PM DanG or EvilBill (I think that's his S/N). They are out that way.

Ryan Trollin!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
And I assume there would be compensation for said professional (or reasonable facsimile thereof) review and report?

If yes, PM me. I have no desire to buy a car, but I would tear that thing apart mechanically and be reasonably thorough with electrical.

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Dan would be the man to speak to. He is the man.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by DanG:
And I assume there would be compensation for said professional (or reasonable facsimile thereof) review and report?

If yes, PM me. I have no desire to buy a car, but I would tear that thing apart mechanically and be reasonably thorough with electrical.

I'm sure he'd give you some manjuice :-P

Ryan Trollin!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
I'm sure he'd give you some manjuice :-P

<sigh> Not again.

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

of course i'd compensate you. everyone likes a sloppy bj right?

nothing is set in stone, i just wanted to make sure someone was in the area that could do a brother a solid. waiting for the owner of said car to get back with me pertaining to some questions i had about it.

and in all seriousness, of course i would compensate you

~Andrew

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm a ways away from Leesburg (about 45-50 minutes with traffic), but I can get there without too much headache. PM me the details so we don't keep going on this thread with the "sloppy BJ" comments...

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
PM sent

~Andrew

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I'm a ways away from Leesburg (about 45-50 minutes with traffic), but I can get there without too much headache. PM me the details so we don't keep going on this thread with the "sloppy BJ" comments...

I might kick this link over to NECO... I know they'll .

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard