Originally posted by Pre98:

DAMN! Thanks Pre!!! That looks SOOOOOO much better than my chop. I think I really do want the PK6s MUCH more than the PKRs now that I see this!

How the hell are you doing that? I can never get photoshop to mask and keep only the portion of the wheel I want to show. I'm to the point now that I only use PhotoShop to resize, sharpen, and clean up pics. It's such a damn frustrating program to learn!

PS....while you're at it, can you do one more thing to that pic for me?? Can you take the main color of the wheel, and change the color of the car from the belt-line up to that color? Start with the grill, then the eye-lids, and follow that line that's just below the windows on back to the tails. Everything above that color match to the wheels. It's something I've been toying with doing, but again, can't get photoshop to cooperate. Thanks a million if you can do this for me!!!!!!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.