I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
These wheels:

on this car:

or:

Thank you kindly, great PhotoShop gurus!

***EDIT*** Sorry...info: Stockers are 15", Enkeis are 18".

Last edited by The Spelling Nazi; 07/25/06 05:28 AM.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Anyone?

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
one sec...

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Ok I did my best for a quick photoshop:

Edit: It resized it for some strange reason. I'll try and fix it.

Edit: Photo bucket resizes images bigger than a MB in size, sorry.

Last edited by KerryKool; 07/25/06 11:14 PM.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Thanks for the chop! I can't seem to figure out PhotoShop to save my ass. After messing with it for nearly an hour, I gave up. Opened up my sign making program, had it done in 20 minutes. I guess I'll keep doing it like that. Damn PhotoShop!

Opinions anyone? I had been thinking I wanted black wheels, but these are really dark. Plus, as a bonus, they're really DEEP! I dig that.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
i love them! they really do look awesome!

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm doing a chop now, it'll be up in a few minutes.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Can you find those wheels in 17"? I'm looking to replace my rims(steelies w/ broken hubcaps ), just have to browse my options.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by KerryKool:
Can you find those wheels in 17"? I'm looking to replace my rims(steelies w/ broken hubcaps ), just have to browse my options.

These are as close as they have. They are the Enkei PKR. The main difference is they are black instead of charcoal grey, and they have an open polished center instead of a cap. They're on special right now at $145.

I actually like these a little better than the PK6, but I really want 18s, and the PK6 is only $129/wheel in 18.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard