Next Thread
Print Thread
#1616006 07/24/06 10:17 PM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
does anyone know an email adress for ellmers95 that is different from the contact informantion? i bought a mytique lower valance from him a little over a month ago, and i still havent got it. ive sent him multipul PM's and first, it was a problem with shipping, supposedly (about 3-4 weeks ago) After i contaced him about that, he said he would send it out the next day, and providea tracking number.

that was 6/29/06. (checking my pm's i sent him the money on the 6/7/06)

that was the last ive heard or seen of him. ive sent him a few pm's after that, reguarding his inability to ship my lower valance and the such. he has read my messages, but no relpies. can anyone give me a hand here? in out some hard earned cash that i could really use. im aware of the scam artist umong the classifieds, (btw i contacted him about the product because he was parting it out...no classifieds were involved) but i figured i could trust one of us...any help is appriciated

thanks,
kevin

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
#1616007 07/25/06 01:13 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I haven't seen hide nor hair of ellmers since he said he was going to convert a 'tour to RWD. Good luck!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
#1616008 07/25/06 01:51 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
looks like he's from MN
have you talked to anyone else from MN to see if they have contact info for him?

Did you do a phone number search using the address he gave you for sending the money?
I can help you with this if you want. pm me

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard