Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
gotcha-- i figured the property value alone out there would be worth more-- since a lot of people are moving more towards out there-- where i'm at the value of anything is obviously rediculous but, with the expansion it's getting a litte worse-- however, with all the layoffs and the market today, it kinda sucks

Thats whats been going on around here... Dow did massive lay offs, you drive down one of the sub dow sub divisions and you see house after house for sale, huge houses.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

Thats all of the info on my mom's house. House

"Land: Contour-Level"

what, no pics of your bedroom? probably didn't want everyone to see the richard simmons posters.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacer:

what, no pics of your bedroom? probably didn't want everyone to see the richard simmons posters.

nope, just posters of where you sleep.... and my old contour's badge on the wall

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

nope, just posters of where you sleep.

so what, there's a window to your moms bedroom then?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Cute

A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A

nope, just posters of where you sleep.

so what, there's a window to your moms bedroom then?

I have been shamefully zinged

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
around here theres a lot of ford workers etc.-- with their layoffs and stuff some of the upper 600's- 1 million $$ homes are not going to sell for a projected two years--

northville was so over-developed in the last few years it's rediculous-- now they are moving towards milford rd/10 mile. etc--

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
around here theres a lot of ford workers etc.-- with their layoffs and stuff some of the upper 600's- 1 million $$ homes are not going to sell for a projected two years--

northville was so over-developed in the last few years it's rediculous-- now they are moving towards milford rd/10 mile. etc--

Thats right everyne is moving towrds milford and brighton area.

My ex-girl lived in a 3 million dollar home in northville.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
do you know which area? i live near N-ville Hills Golf Club, etc- just wondering

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard