Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1615970 07/24/06 07:10 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
So a while back I made a post stating that our house was up for sale... 3 months later we got our first offer (HORRIBLE market right now) Now this lady is none to bright, we were asking $117,500 for it the lady offers $116,000... My mom, being the clever woman that she is, countered with $121,000 and... For some odd reason, this lady took the offer... Now she is waiting on a bank loan, basically its set in stone, unless the loan falls through I will be moving to Saginaw township within by Augest 25th... Then a week later, I get to move to Ypsilanti Gonna be a fun couple of weeks.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
so wait...your mom sold her house?
or you sold your house and your mom put in a bunk offer to get the potential buyer to up their offer?

me confused...
but either way, congrats to whoever sold their house.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by ElKy:
or you sold your house and your mom put in a bunk offer to get the potential buyer to up their offer?

me confused...

He's one of those kids that refers to everything of his family's, whether he pays for it or not, as "ours." To make sense, he could have said "My Mom sold her house."

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by ElKy:

me confused...

He's one of those kids that refers to everything of his family's, whether he pays for it or not, as "ours." To make sense, he could have said "My Mom sold her house."

Mark

ok, this definately wasnt a question of ownership or not. But if you want to get technical.. Yes my mother sold her house that I live in with her. My mother isnt a huge ownership freak, so she refers to things as "ours" as opposed to "hers" therefore I do the same thing, I never really thought about things like that before, because thats how fights start... Over stupid pointless possesions.

Either way, shes really excited.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
"Our house, is a very, very fine house!"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
"our house, in the middle of our street"

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
midland market is only going for 121? what was the square footage on the house if you don't mind me asking?

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Post deleted by AliasJerk

A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
midland market is only going for 121? what was the square footage on the house if you don't mind me asking?

ok, I had it wrong, the lady thats buying the house has to get a 121K loan because she needs to take out money for a down payment because she isn getting much from selling her current home... I guess... But here is a link to the house for sale..

Thats all of the info on my mom's house. House

"Land: Contour-Level"

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
gotcha-- i figured the property value alone out there would be worth more-- since a lot of people are moving more towards out there-- where i'm at the value of anything is obviously rediculous but, with the expansion it's getting a litte worse-- however, with all the layoffs and the market today, it kinda sucks

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard