Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Gosh thats a sick looking car!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Yea the problems are drivetrain related, its grinds real hard, if im really getting on it from first to second , and second to 3rd, it pops outta second sometimes if im getting on it. and the weirdest problem is if im on the freeway and down shift, the car will stumble all over the place its hard to explain, itll like bog down its going way to lean or rich or something isnt engaging properly , but i take it into the dealership and they say nothings wrong, so i guess i sshould just blow the tranny and motor and GET A NEW ONE hahaha yea right but any way thanks for all the positive comments.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
The dealership says nothing is wrong, because they are driving the car under normal driving conditions. You tell them you are beating on it, they don't fix the problem You're between a rock and a hard place with your situation.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I told them it was under "hard" acceleration.. they just dont get it . so im going to take it back in and see if they will take the tranny out and tear it down, i knmow they will see premature wear on the gears, and it will have to be replaced. but getting them to do that will be hard as hell. its either that or i drive it until it blows up.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Take one of them for a ride in it yourself.

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
sweet stang man. i alllmost picked one up myself when shopping for my cobra. i found a few nice ones, fully loaded with leather for about $20k. those cars look soooo good modded. ive heard someone is making the Shelby GTH hood. that hood is sick. and check out Classic's ducktail spoiler.

what s/c did you go with?? please say Pro-charger...

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:

Or Kenne Bell.. I'm assuming they've made one for the 05's by not, right?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
The gas cap "suggests" using BP fuels, are you kidding me Ford How much did they pay you guys for that advertising, what whores

Go look at the Ford Fusion gas cap. It suggests SHELL gas. It's not a BP thing.

Mark

So, we've got one advertising BP and another one advertising Shell, WOW!, another "bold move"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:

Or Kenne Bell.. I'm assuming they've made one for the 05's by not, right?

Mark

i think he said he was getting a procharger.

as for the BP and Shell ads on the gascaps, who gives a rats ass?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MxRacer:

as for the BP and Shell ads on the gascaps, who gives a rats ass?

that's what I was wondering. Its no difference than 'filled with Mobil1' crap.

Ryan Trollin!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard