Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I agree, the biggest part is taken care of, the car, the mods will come intime I mean he's already got:

-sweet 19's
-NICE stereo/NAV system
-tint
-headers to be put on
-"Compound treatment"

IMO, he's going pretty good already

Last edited by Klasse Act; 07/23/06 08:17 PM.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Yeah, get a pic of the NAVI, that is kickass. I sawit at redline a few weeks ago.

Needs HID's.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Personaly i would of done the supercharger before rims stereo and wax job brake kit and headers.

That is me though.

Nice ride no doubt about it.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Ok first off i would like to thank roger ... the car is very nice... and i already have the supercharger, the problem is , i have a 3 year 36,000 and i dont want to void it right now becuse im having problems with the car that need to be fixed before i supercharge the car, so dont go talking like i dont have the s/c with those comments . i do so stop there. and i did just order a set of headers i couldnt pass up the deal so those will be on next weekend. and the supercharger will be on within the next month. because i have a 3 week break off of school. so ill have plenty of time to do it. i was kind of scared to s/c it but i was talking to 2 guys down at woodward friday night that both had 05 mustangs that were supercharged one with 10 lbs of boost and another with 14 completley stock motors and drivetrain. i just didnt wanna slap a supercharger on with nothing else done to the car , i have alot of plans including a full roush suspension also . but its expensive.. any way once again roger thanx i apperciate it. and i should have some supercharger pics within the month

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
So which supercharger kit did you go with?

You have a really really nice car. Your plans for it and everything you have already done to it make the car even better.

Proud owner of a T-red 1998 Ford Contour SVT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378985 Dad:2000 Ford Mustang GT and a Ford F-250 Mom:2003 Lincoln Aviator Brother:2002 Ford Focus notice a pattern?
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Beautiful GT you've got there Ed.
Nice detail job Roger.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
First off no problem Ed, the pleasure was all mine! Its more of a "labor of love" for me Also, thanks Luca, I really appreciate it.

Now Ed, what type of problems are you having with the car. In my short drive to the quarter wash to clean the engine bay up a bit I didn't notice any problems with your car, but then again I didn't get on it either, so whats up with it? Now your smart NOT to void that warrenty right away, so if you wait to install it....smart guy and its a "bold move"

Speaking of "bold moves", I forgot to take a pic of something interesting on Ed's ride. The gas cap "suggests" using BP fuels, are you kidding me Ford How much did they pay you guys for that advertising, what whores

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing your car again in the fall Ed for that free wash/vac/spray waxing and then you can put it to sleep for the winter

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SvtEdwardo420:
Ok first off i would like to thank roger ... the car is very nice... and i already have the supercharger, the problem is , i have a 3 year 36,000 and i dont want to void it right now becuse im having problems with the car that need to be fixed before i supercharge the car, so dont go talking like i dont have the s/c with those comments . i do so stop there.

take it easy chopper. you had been talking about it for so long, i was starting to wonder....

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Ed knows I love his rims, BUT!, I'd love to see that car with your style rims Dave

Black car, black interior, limo tint and some black bullitts

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
The gas cap "suggests" using BP fuels, are you kidding me Ford How much did they pay you guys for that advertising, what whores

Go look at the Ford Fusion gas cap. It suggests SHELL gas. It's not a BP thing.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard