Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
In another post Todd said that the only "Bold Moves" from Ford was the Mustang, well, I couldn't agree with him anymore May I present to you to "shinning example" of that to you guys and BTW, yes I know, I should've waited

The first new Mustang here at "The Compound"

Bad ass rims

One of the best seats in the house

"Stylin' and profilin'"

One of the best pics IMO

Darth Vader, your car is ready!!!

19's on a Mustang, its a beautiful thing

Ready to gallop out of "The Compound"!

I bet alot of people will be seeing this view of Ed's ride in the future

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda", yeah, yeah I know, I should have one of these in this garage of my own

Cool in the shade!

BTW this is SVTEdwardo420's 2006 Mustang GT and I'd like to thank him for trusting me with his baby, the thing only has about 4K on the clock, so its pretty hard to part with it, especially with how nice it is this weekend. I guess his buddy was messin' around with some fireworks and it needed some attention I applied what I learned from SZ and waited 12 hours to add the final step after SG, in this case we went with Souveran because the car is basically driven on the weekends as its his "toy". His car also reminded me of why I'll never own another black car, but because its someone elses, its no biggie

P.S. theres no engine compartment shots because all I did was degrease the engine bay because he's putting headers on it next weekend

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Nice. Love those 19's

Wesley

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Love it....with the 19s though....it needs a lower BAD!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Another happy customer just picked up his ride He told me he's got a Brembo/Wilwood setup planned for it, so I'm thinkin' he'll lower it at the same time, then it will REALLY be bad ass in black

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I don't like the seats. I've sat in em and well they need MUCH more bolster. Only gripe with the car.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
P.S. theres no engine compartment shots because all I did was degrease the engine bay because he's putting headers on it next weekend

headers?? what about the supercharger he supposedly was getting??

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacer:

what if he is getting... dare I say.. both?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

he was supposed to have gotten the S/C months ago.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I think he got the car monthes ago

I agree with you Pete about the seats, but I think they (Ford) thought that most people would cruize it like the muscle car that it is, so maybe thats why they are the way are

As far as a S/C-er on that car, damn is about all I can say With Ed putting headers on it next weekend, axle back exhaust sometime afterwards and those brakes he was talkin' about, it looks like he's got a plan for the winter down time Oh I forgot to mention this too, he's got a SWEET Pioneer flatscreen w/ navigation....

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

he was supposed to have gotten the S/C months ago.

I've sat on a supercharger for a while now, some other things in life take priority over car tunes. He does have the car afterall...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard