1999 Mystique Sport 2nd owner bought it in Sept 03
120000km 4 door, leather, loaded pics on cardomain, coatsy
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
It is a laughing matter!!!

The woman is mentally ill. Let her go.

Hell maybe her sister looks the same if not better without the baggage!!!!

if it wasn't a laughing matter then why would one post something on CEG for people who he doesn't know to read?

I find it very funny. Sorry!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Decepticon:

There is nothing at all funny about this. This guy is losing a 15+ year marraige! Noone would find this funny, and you dont either. So stop acting like a 5 year old, and have some [censored] heart!

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by BatteryLight:

There is nothing at all funny about this. This guy is losing a 15+ year marraige! Noone would find this funny, and you dont either. So stop acting like a 5 year old, and have some [censored] heart!

[censored] happens, People Die, people get divored, people have issues!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yes and that is life... But come on man.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Spilling your guts out to people in the INTERNET is highly laughable in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Would you say something like that to his face? I'm betting you wouldn't. If you would, well, then you need a firm kick in the balls regardless. It was a juvenile thing to say, even if you were joking, not to mention heartless and cruel. How about going outside and kicking the neighbors dog instead? Work out some of that negative energy. Make sure you find a nice tiny Poodle or Chihuahua. Something that can't fight back.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Would you say something like that to his face? I'm betting you wouldn't. If you would, well, then you need a firm kick in the balls regardless. It was a juvenile thing to say, even if you were joking, not to mention heartless and cruel. How about going outside and kicking the neighbors dog instead? Work out some of that negative energy. Make sure you find a nice tiny Poodle or Chihuahua. Something that can't fight back.

Obviously you don't know who i am.

Not say it to his face? I have no problem telling anyone and everyone what i think!

Some times the truth hurts and this is one of those cases!

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I will pray for you.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:

Obviously you don't know who i am.

Not say it to his face? I have no problem telling anyone and everyone what i think!

Some times the truth hurts and this is one of those cases!

I bet your parents are proud of the caring compassionate human being they've raised.

And having the balls to say something cruel or offensive to another certainly doesn't mean that you should say it. Unless you really enjoy being a sh!tty example of humanity.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard