Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Our 15+ year marriage will end Monday unless the Lord opens her hardened heart and stops it. She is very soul sick as a good friend described her at one time. She still sees the counselor 3 times a week for her problems and is being medicated for depression. I still love Robin deeply and long for her heart to be healed.
I am having a rough time. I started a new job a couple of weeks ago and am overwhelmed with all of this and all the new processes.
Thank all of you!!!
Don

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Wow, that's hard.

Good luck and many prayers!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I am very sorry to hear that, keep your head up man.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Most of the time a wife doesn't leave her husband unless she has met someone else.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by RawBroken:
I am very sorry to hear that, keep your head up man.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
One of my friends is going through something similar- but not nearly as developed as a fifteen year marriage. He's dealing with throwing away his fiance (4 years of his life). I "threw away" two years of my own for lack of a better term- I guess I did learn from it. I found even that to be tough.

Couldn't imagine what you're going through. Just do what you're good at and make the right choices. Keep your head high.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LUCA:
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Tom Thumb:
Most of the time a wife doesn't leave her husband unless she has met someone else.

that's not true!

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Sadly, she her head is messed up. She can't deal with her distant past and some tramatic things that happened to her when she was 5yrs old. Later, she had some other tramatic things happen (Long story). Her body chemistry is messed up due to some female problems. Both her parents died in 2004 too.
She just will not cope with things, so her solution is to get rid of everything. She even left the church she was a member of for over 20 years! Cut off her church friends..
I love her very much and spent a ton of time with a professional counselor so I could learn to work with her. We made a lot of progress earlier this year then suddenly she shut me off and called a divorce attorney.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I've just come off a year of being treated for depression with medication and therapy. You can find some very dark places when your in that frame of mind. If she doesn't seek help then your future together is not good. If she does than you can ask for a stay of the divorce until she is in a state of mind that is better suited to making such a big decision. When mental illness is involved they'll(the courts) usually grant this.
Hang tough and don't let it drag you down. You can't help someone that doesn't want help so try to see the difference.
Good luck!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard