Next Thread
Print Thread
B
BrianW Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Anyone here ever worked or know someone that worked for a car rental company? I'm moving back to Ottawa and am starting to look for jobs. I want something that I will like and plan on staying there for a while(read: at least 3 years). I've been tempted to apply at Enterprise and discount. I've heard mixed stories about working there. I LOVE cars and I have TONS of customer service experience so I think it would be a good match. Just need some opinions if there are any out there.

Thanks!!

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Enterprise is a great company to work for. We did a study on them when I was in College. They give you alot of backing and want you to succeed. I say go for it .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
AVIS had all the old-ppl working 4 them ( like walmart ) , they were the best to deal with , such good ppl those retirees - would show up in a group of 10 & drop-off the cars' like it was a big event !

hertz has Ford i believe ( VOLVO too ) .

Bugdet you get away with the most but staffing is light & hours are long i would guess .

the others i have no idea !

i would think in Ottawa you could find a Job that would pay more $$ , because accommodations certainly IS NOT cheap !

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard