Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I will be heading down to New Braunfels on the 29/30th of this month to go to Schlitterbahn. If anyone in Austin or San Antonio would like to meet up for lunch on the 29th, please let me know!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Since I seem to be the "local" SC meet up/lunch guy, you know I'll be there, if you want! Another guy lives in San Marcos, (15 minutes from NB) and may meet up, as well, if he chimes in.) I live about 45 minutes from there, but I drive an average of an hour and half to work every day, then back, and an hour and half to San Antonio to meet with John, from Georgia, so I see no problem!

Heck, toss in a couple of Schlitterbahn tickets and I'll be there with a sign with your name on it, welcoming you to the area!

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Cool! Are you in Austin then? If so, then it would make more sense to meet there, as I'll be coming in from the North anyway. I'll keep you posted if anything changes, but right now I'm looking to get there around 1-ish in the afternoon next Saturday. As it stands now, we'll be hitting the water park on Sunday first thing.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I might be down for lunch.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
You see? Lunch at Grin's..... Me, TR, and you! (Maybe Mercman??)

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Sounds good. I don't have specifics yet, but I expect I'll probably hit town around 1pm, give or take. What's Grin's?

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Grin's is in San Marcos (just south of Austin) Its kind of "the" hangout in San Marcos (mostly by the local College students. good food, good margaritas, etc.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Since he is going to Schlitterbahn, why don't we go to The Grist Mill or Adobe Verde in New Braunfels(Gruene)?
...or if you like catfish, Clear Springs definitely rocks.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Well, due to a severe lack of funds, Schlitterbahn is out for me. HOWEVER, my sister is going to be visiting Georgetown that same weekend. While I can't justify spending the money for gas, hotel, food, and the water park, I can justify gas and one meal.

So I'll still be driving down Sat. morning. We can do the lunch thing, then I'll visit my sister, and head home. It's going to be a crazy amount of driving for a single day. Anybody know of any CHEAP campgrounds nearby? I might just bring a tent and spend Sat. night camping.

If y'all want catfish, I'm ALL OVER that! Especially if it is all you can eat. I can eat a lot. Since it's your turf, tell me where to be and I'll get there.

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
If you are in the mood for catfish, Clearsprings is THE place to go.

AFA camping;

You've got the NAOCEGM camp grounds all over texas. I'm sure there are some spots at one of the locations.

For those of you that don't understand, that would be the National Association Of Contour Enthusiast Group Members, AKA maybe a local member has a room, or couch.

I would offer, but you'd have to drive WEST to my place.. about 45 minutes, or an hour. We can see what comes up, or otherwise, there ARE some campgrounds in NB, etc.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard